White Widow First Time Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im looking at my plants today and they seem to be just as bad if not worse.
2 sprouts the came up yesterday look pretty much dead.

here are pics of my 2 of my plants that are yellow and on a few leaves at the end are brown.

Light burn?
its still 90 degrees and i am still trying to figure out how to get that lower. could this be why they are brown?

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

They are starving for nutes. I would give them a 1/4 strength dose of some grow nutes.

Right now my lights are about 1 and a half feet above my plants. to far up? i do think some of my plants could be streching but i dont want to burn them.

how high up should they be?

You need to get 2 inline fans. What are the dimensions of your grow space as this will help. You need to exhaust that hot air out of the room and then supply cooler air from outside into the room. Keep the circulating fan inside to help stir up the air and have it pointing at the light for now. If you have 2 lamps on right now thats your heat problem. If I was using 2 lamps at the same time I would have air cooled reflectors so I could hook up a 6in vortex inline fan and suck out much of the heat the lamps give off. You should use one MH lamp for now and raise it up to 2ft from the tops of your plants. Go to the web site TokeWithHope listed and look at Inline fans. You need to give your plants fresh air from outside or from another room that has a window open any way for the plants to get fresh co2 from outside. This will help with temps, as well as exhausting the old co2 depleted air that your plants are using. While your at the web site buy some liquid fertilizer for grow cycle or "Vegetative cycle" and one for bloom. I like to use organic nutes my fav is Earth juice grow and bloom as well as Micro it as all trace minerals. Make sure your checking the Ph of your water as well as this can also be a problem.

By this book it will help ya out.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0977650502/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
getting the fans.
the leaves are not looking any better though. still yellow and some brown on the tips. and on some plants the end of the leaves are curved.

any help on that?
or will it just take a few weeks for them to get better?

Latest posts

Back