White Widow First Time Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got mine on ebay. 169.00 for a 400 hps and a 400 mh switchable light. fast shipping. i can give you the guys name if you want

guy on ebay. 169 for a switchable refector lamp 1 400mh bulb and 1 400hps bulb

i just got a thermometer, i forgot to look for one that also does humidity but my grow room temp is 96.3 degrees.

Too hot?

yes! your temp should be in the rang of 70-80 degrees for optimum growth. you running some exhaust?

**** now its at 101 degrees! im guessing this is way to hot? what do i need to get it down at?

try to get it to 70 although if its at 100 itll be really hard to get it down by that much. tryt o get it as close to 75 as possible. do u have any oscillating fans or any ventilation? what are u growing in a box? tent? room?

i am growing it in a closet, i have one fan pointing to the other side of the wall.

What will happen if i cant get it down that much?

right now it is just the reflectors on the lamp. but mylar is on its way, i should get it this week

ya bro its been said its possible to grow in temp ranges of 90 degrees and most likely you could MJ is a very strong weed. but u will show slowing in growth and a reduction of yield but 100 degrees is way to hott

just do not get excited and make rash judgements.i know its all exciting at 1st.hell i'm still hyped.be careful of your feeding and watering.they don't need as much as we tend to start out thinking they need.like myself i stsrted out wanting to do something to them all the time and i burnt them.just get the essentials and you will be ok.i started plants and did not even have a fan,light or anything.just a pot of mg and some seeds.thought i was a gardening fool.then i had tohurry and spend about 2500 bucks to slowly get my stuff together.and i spend still,wanting to have things and extra of fans,bulbs etc.never know when something is going to happen and the stores are all closed.sorry to rattle on like this.just do not want others to make the mistakes i made.good luck with your grow.

thanks, yeah the temp is at like 90 steady during the day. i just dont know how to get it down lower without putting the lights up higher. the lights are about a foot and a half about the plants.

here is a pic of my best growing plant. 5 days indoor

DSC00279.jpg

That does not look to healthy, it looks overwatered for sure. Or it is not healthy in some other manner.

thanks, i was wondering if i water to much! i will pull the watering back. i usually water everyday, sometimes once in the morning once at night.

can they recover?

yes mj is hard to kill, it will come back but u dont need to water every day depending on how dry the soil is water every couple of days, wait till atleast the first two inches of soil is dry

Latest posts

Back