White Widow First Time Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clandis

Reaction score
So it is my first grow ever, they were outside for about 10 days cause i did not have my lights yet but i put them in today!
I will post picks tomorow

I got 24 plants, all white widow, all female(ordered only female seeds)

I plan to leave in veg state for until sep 21st, so 4 weeks total. then flower till early nov.

I am wonder about, i know no one can give exacts, but if all goes pretty good about how many grams i can get from each plant. no that big of a deal but i am still interested.

and if anyone has tips feel free to give em

Thanks!

clandis said:
So it is my first grow ever, they were outside for about 10 days cause i did not have my lights yet but i put them in today!
I will post picks tomorow

I got 24 plants, all white widow, all female(ordered only female seeds)

I plan to leave in veg state for until sep 21st, so 4 weeks total. then flower till early nov.

I am wonder about, i know no one can give exacts, but if all goes pretty good about how many grams i can get from each plant. no that big of a deal but i am still interested.

and if anyone has tips feel free to give em

Thanks!

Don't count on them being all female. You will probably have a fair share of hermies in there.

look for male flowers forming on your bud sites. If you search the word hermi or hermaphrodite you will get tons of threads with pics. You have to remember that feminized seeds came from hermi plants and have a higher tendency to show that trait.

I am using 2 400wt MH lights then will switch to 400wt HPS lights for flowering.

Here are some pics of the one side of my closet.

Question though, in the one pic of the single plant you can see it doesnt really look like my other plants, like the other single i took. its the long one looks like grass. All my pots were outside for a like 10 days. could this be a weed? i planted like 3 seeds in each pot and then removed the slowest ones but i didnt realize this before that they might not even be a plant.

The whole other side of my closet is mostly these things. should i wait or are they deff not plants? I have more seeds so if they arnt i would want to plant the seeds right away!

The pic of the bigger plant is a plant thats coming in very nice :) i have 6 of these sized plants

second day ID.jpg

weed?.jpg

Second day ww.jpg

second day indoor.jpg

That is not cannabis. That is grass. And you need to get those lights closer, you are getiing some stretch from the light being to far away.

Ha ****! i figured it was! which is wierd cause i had my pots up on my deck on the second floor. well the plants have only been under the lights for about 24 hours but if i move em to close the light wont reach the outer plants good, will it?

Yeah don't bother with the light then. Just get it as close as you can without effecting the canopy.

I was thinking of getting to more lights, maybe like 600 each of switchable MH and HPS. so for each side of my closet, about 4 feet long by 2.5 feet wide on each side. so i would have a 400 and 600 on one side, 4x2.5 and same on the other side, 4x2.5

what do you think? i guess the question is can there ever be to much light or will it not make much of a difference in speed to what i have now?

You would be fine in that space with 2 400w lamps. Of course buy digital lamps so you can switch bulbs. 800w in ten square feet should give you some nice dense buds.

Does this look like WW to you? these are the seeds but i noticed this plant seems to have different leaves then my other plants.

I have 3 like these that are growing like this.

DSC00276.jpg

nope looks like broad leaf weeds to me. the third pic in post 6 that you made is what a cannabis seedling looks like.

yeah most of them deff are just a few i guess got weeds in em, i guess thats the price i pay when they are outside. im just going to move the good plants to one side and have 2 400 lights on the one side. so thats double the light, so i will still have around 20 plants hopefully

hey where did u get ur 400 watt digital setup from (bulb, ballast, reflector) im looking into purchasing one

go to HTGSupply. Hands down the best guys on the planet. Great customer service, fast shipping, and all around good guys to deal with.

Latest posts

Back