Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I love Kid Rock. The interview with Hannity was classic.
I will have to watch it. He I saw a video of him where he showed up at a fan’s (who was mentally handicapped) birthday party. That young man was beyond happy. It is good(but rare) to see famous folks giving back…

Done got the fking J&J so I'm not worried about it. Federal buildings done dropped the mask mandate so at least I don't have to wear that stupid fking thing anymore in the buildings.
Absolutely ridiculous. Got that god damn shot and 7weeks later got the fking Covid.😡

Done got the fking J&J so I'm not worried about it. Federal buildings done dropped the mask mandate so at least I don't have to wear that stupid fking thing anymore in the buildings.
Absolutely ridiculous. Got that god damn shot and 7weeks later got the fking Covid.😡
They gave you that covid with the shot. That’s my belief.

Tin foil on…grain of salt with this?

So a good friend of mine who is a chemist for a roofing materials manufacturing company took a toke last night on the phone and unwound his head to me in about 3 sentences. Said he thinks covid is H1N1 crossed in a lab with AIDS. He explained the uptick in AIDS and subsequent commercials pushing for its medications. Which I actually have noticed. He told me anyone exposed to swine flu is immune. Which blew my freaking mind as I had swine flu, passed those immunities to my kids, and they and I are immune to it - while my wife tested positive when going to the doc for a stomach flu.

I’m not a trained chemist or virologist so I just said “that is quite the theory but how do we prove it?”
He said we can with a 100 million dollar lab.

that answer seemed fitting for us plebs…

Tin foil on…grain of salt with this?

So a good friend of mine who is a chemist for a roofing materials manufacturing company took a toke last night on the phone and unwound his head to me in about 3 sentences. Said he thinks covid is H1N1 crossed in a lab with AIDS. He explained the uptick in AIDS and subsequent commercials pushing for its medications. Which I actually have noticed. He told me anyone exposed to swine flu is immune. Which blew my freaking mind as I had swine flu, passed those immunities to my kids, and they and I are immune to it - while my wife tested positive when going to the doc for a stomach flu.

I’m not a trained chemist or virologist so I just said “that is quite the theory but how do we prove it?”
He said we can with a 100 million dollar lab.

that answer seemed fitting for us plebs…
From what I have read, the jab suppresses the immune system in those jabbed. I am no virologist nor a chemist but that makes more sense to me than an HIV hybrid. Cancer cases have surged as well. That AIDS drug they are advertising is kind of a joke. They actually say it won’t prevent you from getting HIV. If someone is trying to sell you something and they tell you it doesn’t necessarily work, why would you buy it? Eating an apple a day may prevent HIV as well as that garbage and is cheaper and unlikely to have side effects…

Well that’s exactly what aids is. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. HIV is “a” virus that causes it. Is it the only one and could one be genetically modified to spread via an upper respiratory virus?

Rod Sterling.jpg

Imagine having unlimited funds to create an airborne aids. You probably could.

It might destroy your own people though. so you release another less deadly version 10 years earlier that allows people to develop the antibody to the final killer. Maybe that was h1n1?

Lot of maybes…and that sounds like science fiction…which has basically always dictated the advancement of technology in our future 🧐

what I do know is swine flu appears to be identical to cov. And both originated in a lab in China.

This looks right. Simply 5 coincidences has a 1% chance of happening such that the original chance of occurrence was 37%. This 37% as a starting point, keep in mind, is probably ~370,000 times larger then the chance of an airborne pandemic🤣 (using the Spanish flu as a reference point with respect to *population multiplied time) assuming somewhere around a thousandth of a percent as a starting point from 100 years and a 10x increase in population.

http://understandinguncertainty.org/node/130*somewhat arbitrary numbers with respect to viral spread it’s simply a comparison of population increase after a “pandemic” lmao …BUT increasing populations generally become stronger and more immune to the pathogens in their environment so there’s an argument to make nonetheless

See I could easily replace fauci and have plenty of slides with statistics ready to go to convince people of anything

brings me back around to my point that if something continually doesn’t make sense to you yet they keep telling you it does, and the info they have is all that matters, and silence those that show dissent…then they often quit or get replaced constantly to shift blame, encourage on tv or flat out physically start riots, all while the stock market booms, and a global pandemic shuts everything down…while they tell you masks and flu shots are not only necessary they are required when the flu mutates constantly and paper and cotton will never prevent or slow the spread of an airborne virus, they tell you the shot they have doesn’t work but you still need to get it, and then our own government exempts the people making the drug from all responsibility and exempts themselves from having to get the shot, then all publicly say they got the shot while later publicly admitting they contracted the virus.
It’s literally the twilight zone now. And the title of this episode is “All the Coincidences.” 🤣

I mean just get in the box car already right?

It’s clearly all bull crap. Every last bit of it. The only thing that is a fact is there is a lab created virus killing people, China is behind it all, and a majority of our politicians are in chinas pocket.

The old wrinkled billionaires “must progress the one world government and die knowing they helped create world peace.” Hahahaaaa

Last edited:
Well that’s exactly what aids is. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. HIV is “a” virus that causes it. Is it the only one and could one be genetically modified to spread via an upper respiratory virus?
No(it is not the only virus)and yes(it could be modified-that is gain of function) but if their were genetic markers that showed a close relation to COVID, it would have been questioned then covered up by the NIH and the CDC, er, I mean would have been quickly dismissed as misinformation. They would never, ever cover anything up. Oops. Sorry. I just think I would have read about that theory on a different site than a grow forum. You buddy could be right though. I am not a virologist, an immunologist or a biologist(I can tell you what a woman is though)…

No(it is not the only virus)and yes(it could be modified-that is gain of function) but if their were genetic markers that showed a close relation to COVID, it would have been questioned then covered up by the NIH and the CDC, er, I mean would have been quickly dismissed as misinformation. They would never, ever cover anything up. Oops. Sorry. I just think I would have read about that theory on a different site than a grow forum. You buddy could be right though. I am not a virologist, an immunologist or a biologist(I can tell you what a woman is though)…
AH HA You are a Biologist .........................

Latest posts

Back