Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
This looks right. Simply 5 coincidences has a 1% chance of happening such that the original chance of occurrence was 37%. This 37% as a starting point, keep in mind, is probably ~370,000 times larger then the chance of an airborne pandemic🤣 (using the Spanish flu as a reference point with respect to *population multiplied time) assuming somewhere around a thousandth of a percent as a starting point from 100 years and a 10x increase in population.

http://understandinguncertainty.org/node/130*somewhat arbitrary numbers with respect to viral spread it’s simply a comparison of population increase after a “pandemic” lmao …BUT increasing populations generally become stronger and more immune to the pathogens in their environment so there’s an argument to make nonetheless

See I could easily replace fauci and have plenty of slides with statistics ready to go to convince people of anything

brings me back around to my point that if something continually doesn’t make sense to you yet they keep telling you it does, and the info they have is all that matters, and silence those that show dissent…then they often quit or get replaced constantly to shift blame, encourage on tv or flat out physically start riots, all while the stock market booms, and a global pandemic shuts everything down…while they tell you masks and flu shots are not only necessary they are required when the flu mutates constantly and paper and cotton will never prevent or slow the spread of an airborne virus, they tell you the shot they have doesn’t work but you still need to get it, and then our own government exempts the people making the drug from all responsibility and exempts themselves from having to get the shot, then all publicly say they got the shot while later publicly admitting they contracted the virus.
It’s literally the twilight zone now. And the title of this episode is “All the Coincidences.” 🤣

I mean just get in the box car already right?

It’s clearly all bull crap. Every last bit of it. The only thing that is a fact is there is a lab created virus killing people, China is behind it all, and a majority of our politicians are in chinas pocket.

The old wrinkled billionaires “must progress the one world government and die knowing they helped create world peace.” Hahahaaaa
thetrutha.jpg

Little Tony has his hands in a lot of things that would get him tried, convicted, and executed if it all came out.
Hoping you are right Hippie. Frankly I don't see it. And I can't say why .... already got in trouble once today......

Latest posts

Back