Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I always loved the way that a certain group of people said, "Follow the science!"
Science says life begins at conception. The same group doesn't follow THAT science, do they?
They also believe one can choose a gender and they claim there are north of 100 genders when there are only 2(ok-maybe 3 but hermaphroditism is a lot rarer than dying of COVID(not with COVID))…

They also believe one can choose a gender and they claim there are north of 100 genders when there are only 2(ok-maybe 3 but hermaphroditism is a lot rarer than dying of COVID(not with COVID))…
This is a screenshot of a questionnaire that my wife’s former employer(the state of Massachsetts) required all employees to answer…
CB53AEDE-991F-4428-95FB-01BDCCCDD27E.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7945.MOV
    8.3 MB
  • 4346CD28-FB48-4EB9-8B5C-57FF6FDD7BF7.jpeg
    4346CD28-FB48-4EB9-8B5C-57FF6FDD7BF7.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 2
More forced Propaganda on us
The report was on gun control and how inexpensive and accessible guns are. They show a table of toy guns priced like toy guns not real guns. To someone unfamiliar with guns(which is most people who are anti-gun), they would think ‘oh, I can get a gun for under $100. This is an outrage!’. Most legal gun owners and concealed carriers respect their guns as deadly weapons and take care to make sure they are secured. Very few legally owned guns are used in crimes. It is a simple fact that the gun-control crowd ignores.

Latest posts

Back