Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I would not doubt that China was not trying to attach MokeyPox to their covid spreader
That could have been bad , or maybe they did and we are starting to see the effects now,
The WHO has traced most of the cases to some sex raves in Europe. If you aren’t frequenting bath houses and random hook ups, you are unlikely to be affected. The number of cases are very, very small. The powers that be just find it easier to control the masses when they have a boogeyman to fear.

The WHO has traced most of the cases to some sex raves in Europe. If you aren’t frequenting bath houses and random hook ups, you are unlikely to be affected. The number of cases are very, very small. The powers that be just find it easier to control the masses when they have a boogeyman to fear.

Me
R.843312463aa035aa234759936922e5c2

You all know who this really is but I have all ready push my limits today LOL

OK I have been hearing that if you had a smallpox Vac yrs ago which most of us did, you are go to go and not have to worry about getting it.
But I can not find any actual sites that back this up anyone?
I would not doubt that China was not trying to attach MokeyPox to their covid spreader
That could have been bad , or maybe they did and we are starting to see the effects now,
I think Gates, Faucacide and the ******* from Who are in cahoots, I'm not taking any thing these assholes tell me too. Climate change is nothing more than a gateway to the new world order with our tax dollar, Nice package huh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Gates, Faucacide and the ******* from Who are in cahoots, I'm not taking any thing these assholes tell me too. Climate change is nothing more than a gateway to the new world order with our tax dollar, Nice package huh.
Unilateral decisions such as executive orders are too close to royal decrees for my liking…

Josey you are right about the new world order shit. We better wake the fk up.
Klaus Schwab and the WEF are pushing their great reset hard. Our government is supposed to protect us from hostile entities but that doesn’t seem to be happening…

edited to save my membership here… ;)
Edited again because I can’t type anymore…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back