Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
After months of thinking about it and getting pressure from doctors, neighbors and the Gov't I have decided to take a shot.

giphy.gif

Quick reminder to everyone. It is easy to integrate a political comment into this thread. I have caught myself as well. But, politics are not allowed in the open forums. There is a place and time to do this. So please try and remember The Terms Of Use and try and not turn the staff into babysitters. Hippie will be forever grateful. But you can say this..."Fk the Vaccine".

Quick reminder to everyone. It is easy to integrate a political comment into this thread. I have caught myself as well. But, politics are not allowed in the open forums. There is a place and time to do this. So please try and remember The Terms Of Use and try and not turn the staff into babysitters. Hippie will be forever grateful. But you can say this..."Fk the Vaccine".
1654552692583.png

Apologies to all if it was my post. I didn't(and still don’t) see my last post about the jab as political but I guess maybe other infer politics into it. I see it as a crime against all human beings perpetrated by many, some of whom may be in politics.

Apologies to all if it was my post. I didn't(and still don’t) see my last post about the jab as political but I guess maybe other infer politics into it. I see it as a crime against all human beings perpetrated by many, some of whom may be in politics.
Trouble Maker LOL It's always the shy one

Nobody that is a regular member does this on purpose. We are all pot heads and a family of friends here.

Believe me the mods don't want any involvement other than wanting to be a regular member. However the human species has a tendency to always push the envelope. I am by no means inocent. So when someone slips over the line we have to take a bong rip...oops forgot what ......never mind. Just don't! Please...

I just heard there's a new vaccine available. Be the first one on your block to compromise your immune system.
I am sure you know this but the ‘vaccines’ are no more than therapeutics. The CDC changed the definition of ‘vaccine’ in late August/early September of 2021 so that the jab would fall into the new definition of ‘vaccine’…

Look into the RNA part of these vaccs
Before the jab was implemented, all mRNA vaccine trials ended when too many test animals wound up dead. The spike protein, which we were told did not migrate from the muscle tissue to other parts of the body including organs such as the liver, adrenals, ovaries, spleen, and kidneys, has been found in, you guessed it, the liver, adrenals, ovaries, spleen and kidneys as well as fkn breast milk and fetuses. It is affecting menstrual cycles and sperm production to help Gates with his depopulation initiative. I could go on and on(and on and on)but if you want to read a good horror story, read RFK jrs book on the Fauch…

Latest posts

Back