Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
No spankings for you. You like 'em too much.
1654625150741.png

I honestly still have a hard time believing ANYONE stood in line to get a shot after simply being told in pure repetitive MK Ultra brainwash style to do so by their TV’s and not their doctors.
View attachment 299975View attachment 299976
Unfortunately those sheep don’t look at non-censored news and probably wouldn’t even if they could. They might be called mean names for opening their eyes.

As long as it's voluntary, I've got no problem letting it weed out the stupid people. When it's mandated or mandatory, now I've got a problem.
My body, my choice only works when it's for killing the unborn.
Agreed. I don’t think people who took it were all stupid. A lot of people were forced to get it or lose their jobs. My wife decided it was not worth the risk and got fired for sticking to her guns. I supported her decision then and I am happy that she didn’t get it now with all the information on adverse events coming out. The fkrs are trying to get an EUA for kids 6 months to 4 years now. That is child abuse.

Latest posts

Back