Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
took the vaccine as soon as I could, and never get the virus
Yeah i got the fking shot and still got the shit for the second time. Just had three ppl in our office that got sick as a mother fker. All in there 30s. The youngest of the three ended up in the Hospital. Every damn one of them had two shots and a booster. That god damn Vaccine is a bunch of bullshit. Nothing but money, power, and politics.
I got the fking vaccine to keep from losing my job as a federal contractor. Otherwise, i would have never taken the nasty shit and i damn sure wouldn't have volunteered to take the crap. Done told them i would never do it again. Matter of fact the owner of the company said he has already told the government he would sue their ass next time and would not be asking his employees to get another one.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten the shot.....all my neighbors have......guess who got sick. CDC admitted the vaccines are worthless. Here is the article.

Former White House COVID response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said she "knew" that COVID-19 vaccines "were not going to protect against infection" Friday on "Your World."

PRESIDENT political name TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19

DR. BIRX: I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection. And I think we overplayed the vaccines, and it made people then worry that it's not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization. It will. But let's be very clear: 50% of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated. So that's why I'm saying even if you're vaccinated and boosted, if you're unvaccinated right now, the key is testing and Paxlovid. It's effective. It's a great antiviral. And really, that is what's going to save your lives right now if you're over 70, which if you look at the hospitalizations, hospitalizations are rising steadily with new admissions, particularly in those over 70. And so if you live in the South - I know people keep talking about the fall - I'm worried about the South.

It isn’t a vaccine by the traditional definition. It doesn’t provide protection from infection nor transmission of the virus. It is gene therapy by the traditional definition and by the people who developed the mRNA technology. Look it up. Just because a certain administration has chosen to change definitions doesn’t change the facts.

Here I thought this forum would be filled with progressive thinking people, a little browsing on this thread cleared that up for me.

Progressive used to mean something different. Todays progressives are more like fascists and really are regressives. Yet another definition that has been changed by totalitarians and believed by dimwits…

Doesn't matter. It's fking ridiculous that ppl can't get along anymore because they don't see eye to eye on everything. Judgemental bullshit.
Anyway let's get back to the subject which effects everyone no matter what they believe.

Here I thought this forum would be filled with progressive thinking people, a little browsing on this thread cleared that up for me.
we'd love to hear from you but I don't think you have the stones to banter with us...yeah, we're progressive in ways that make some think we're aggressive but we're not, we just love our freedom and the american way of life...seems some idiots and snowflakes get offended by this and we really don't give a flying fuuck if you feel otherwise...c'mon, let us know why you feel you don't fit in...I dare you to enter the ring of fire...I got the matches... ;)

Latest posts

Back