Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Brother, you need to aquire a team of lawyers…that’s just criminal… they did the same thing to me when I went to get my shingles vaccine. Before I got the shot, I demanded to see the bottle and sure enough it was the Moderna bottle. I got quite upset and made a scene…damn camel jocky

1681993794126.png

Brother, you need to aquire a team of lawyers…that’s just criminal… they did the same thing to me when I went to get my shingles vaccine. Before I got the shot, I demanded to see the bottle and sure enough it was the Moderna bottle. I got quite upset and made a scene…damn camel jocky
I was just informed that my Doctor gave me a Pfizer Jab by telling me it was a Flu shot.
I punched him right in the face and stormed out.
Need new doctor . A Lawyer?
That has got to be a lawsuit with several zero's attached. I would be furious!!

Never have heard of anyone hitting their doctor before. Let us know how this turns out.
The Fuccker never called Police or filed charges. (he was all like it's a misunderstanding)
That told me something right there , I was asked to leave and not return
My file would be forwarded upon request.
They are looking into a test to see if the Vaccine can be detected in my body .
I think it may be a lost cause.
I would not doubt that these bastards are pushing the surplus Jabs they have anyway they can .
But what do I know.

Why are you getting a flu shot in the first place....it's spring! Don't you get them in the fall....I don't do either.
I don't get flu shots. My wife does every year. We get the flu about as often. I got on the CDC website one time, and they basically said they take a SWAG* at it to decide what flavors of flu they're going to inoculate for that year.
Nope, nope, and nope.

*Scientific Wild Assed Guess.

I don't get flu shots. My wife does every year. We get the flu about as often. I got on the CDC website one time, and they basically said they take a SWAG* at it to decide what flavors of flu they're going to inoculate for that year.
Nope, nope, and nope.

*Scientific Wild Assed Guess.
Haven’t had a flu jab in probably 25 years. Read the literature on it while waiting to get it and if I recall correctly, that jab said there was a 1 in 10,000 chance of temporary blindness and a 1 in 100,000 chance it wouldn’t be temporary. I walked out. I may have had the flu 2 or 3 times in the years since that. Never debilitating just a fever for a day or 2. I have had food poisoning that knocked me down for a week. I know it was food poisoning because it knocked out my whole office after a meeting where food had been served after sitting out most of the day. Oh, and it was summer…

Latest posts

Back