Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Not only have I not been vaccinated, nor have I ever had Covid, but have I ever mentioned that I have been taking ivermectin horse wormer the whole time?
A little dab’ll do ya.
I have ivermectin and hydroxylchloriquine in my house. Just in case a bad variant is released. I got the bug last year after apparently avoiding it for most of the plandemic thru no fault of my own. Stopped wearing a face diaper when the double mask nonsense was pushed and somehow I didn’t get it. When I had it, it was like a mild flu. Slept for about 18 hours and felt tired for a week or so. My wife, who lost her job for refusing the jab, didn’t catch it from me. Hmmmm. That seemed odd. About a month later she got a mild case too. I am not in the best health and it was easier than several cases of food poisoning I have had. My FIL is in every category of those that we are told(now after 2+ years of propaganda) is the danger zone and he beat it twice. Who the f is this killing? My mother was in a NY nursing home so she was at the top of the jab list. Got it early in 2021. Stroke after stroke after stroke later she finally succumbed to the jab. Fk Cuomo. Fk FB. Fk AF. Fk all those jab happy, money grubbing fks!

You got to watch this. Truth coming from facts about how long Covid has been around and how the Pfizer vaccine was created a long time ago. They lied thru their teeth.

German scientists reviewed a Danish paper that studied batches of the Pfizer vaccine rollout in Denmark. They found that around 30% appears to have been a placebo. There looks to be possibly 2 formulations in addition to the placebo batches. 1 where 1 in 6 to 1 in 10 recipients suffered adverse reactions and the other about 1 in 400 suffered adverse reactions. In the ‘placebo’ group, there were almost no adverse reactions. The German scientists hypothesize that this could have been done on purpose as a continuation of Pfizer’s initial trials that were halted when they gave the placebo arm of the trial the actual jab. The 2 possibly different formulations that had horrible to catastrophic numbers of adverse reactions, they hypothesize, could have been Pfizer comparing a higher dose to a lower dose. Incredibly damning but will likely not be followed up on by our captured public ‘health’ mafia…

I got the vaccine and two boosters due to my wife’s travels

I had a blood clot stroke and had to fight to get an MRI which clearly showed a blood clot stroke with no plaque
Then the chest ultrasound didn’t show any plaque
Then the neck ultrasound didn’t show any plaque

So they informed me it was a mystery, that I didn’t actually invoke a procedure to destroy the blood clot and that I got a one in a million stroke.

All that for the ridiculously low price of $22k

I got the vaccine and two boosters due to my wife’s travels

I had a blood clot stroke and had to fight to get an MRI which clearly showed a blood clot stroke with no plaque
Then the chest ultrasound didn’t show any plaque
Then the neck ultrasound didn’t show any plaque

So they informed me it was a mystery, that I didn’t actually invoke a procedure to destroy the blood clot and that I got a one in a million stroke.

All that for the ridiculously low price of $22k
Sorry brother. Bastards don't care. It's all about money.

Been reading The Real Anthony Fauci. Each chapter has 50-150 footnotes to ‘bring the receipts’ about his nefarious, diabolical decades in ‘public health’. The thing that drives home to me that this book isn’t a fantasy/hit job is the fact that Fauci has not sued Kennedy. It isn’t just about the COVID jab either. It goes deeply into the vaccine industry, other drugs, pesticides and more and questions why a ‘public health’ official seems to have no interest in investigating why so many Americans have become unhealthy and disabled under his regime.

The control factor is psychotropic drugs ... 70% of Americans are on some form of it so there is no wonder that the U.S. has not seen citizens en mass in the streets of political centers like there is every where in the world for truth injustices ... whoops, forgot about Russia and China, they don't need no stinkin' drugs

The control factor is psychotropic drugs ... 70% of Americans are on some form of it so there is no wonder that the U.S. has not seen citizens en mass in the streets of political centers like there is every where in the world for truth injustices ... whoops, forgot about Russia and China, they don't need no stinkin' drugs
The middle school my youngest went to wanted us to put him on ridilin. We told them no. He turned out fine without that nonsense.

Been reading The Real Anthony Fauci. Each chapter has 50-150 footnotes to ‘bring the receipts’ about his nefarious, diabolical decades in ‘public health’. The thing that drives home to me that this book isn’t a fantasy/hit job is the fact that Fauci has not sued Kennedy. It isn’t just about the COVID jab either. It goes deeply into the vaccine industry, other drugs, pesticides and more and questions why a ‘public health’ official seems to have no interest in investigating why so many Americans have become unhealthy and disabled under his regime.

the frustrating part is NO arrests , NO search warrants , no Grand Juries , just a lot of investigations and Special Reports

in the meantime , the Demons can get a search warrant for DJT’s kids telephones , raid his home and defile his wife’s panties , and put people in jail for little to nothing!

Latest posts

Back