Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
The doctors I was going to for the lung surgery always asked if I was vaccinated. Never even got a side look when I said no. A couple of the nurses that asked for the pre-doctor visit said that they never did, either.
Wish I'd bought stock in Pfizer before the plandemic/scamdemic and sold it a year later. I sleep with a clearer conscience for not doing so.

exactly

can you believe we can buy stock in the private prison industry , it is like investing in slave labor

same reason i did not buy stock in the military industrial complex when the bullets started flying in the Middle East

the ethics and morality of making such an investment would keep me awake at nights

I've heard the vaccine is masculating little ginger girls now.

Brides Today cover magazine India

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

2A57FB00-C53F-4130-95C8-2EB39F0B864E.jpeg

The FDA just came out and said that the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are no longer authorized to be used in the USA. God help us, at least the ones that were forced.

I took the J&J. They stopped using it because there was no money in the one shot and your done. My Doctor told me is was the safest one because it had been around for yrs for Covid.

It will be interesting to see how resistant the population is to having yet another experimental vaccine forced into their bodies.
My guess is if they are still wearing masks, they will be lining up. Won’t be anywhere near the percentage that were fooled the first time around but I have family members who don’t wear masks but will still fall for the propaganda.

Latest posts

Back