Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Drinking makes me mellow out

giphy.gif

Just the start of being censored. Freedom of speech is in real danger in this country. Minnesota is trying to pass a law stating you can be put on a Federal watch list for badmouthing covid vaccines.
I think a few of us are already on that watch list…

Just the start of being censored. Freedom of speech is in real danger in this country. Minnesota is trying to pass a law stating you can be put on a Federal watch list for badmouthing covid vaccines.
Wow! I made another federal list?

Fking assholes want to kill babies.
And it has become ‘normal’ for people in power to ignore and even deny knowledge of their mistakes(giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are mistakes and not nefariously plans).

The doctors I was going to for the lung surgery always asked if I was vaccinated. Never even got a side look when I said no. A couple of the nurses that asked for the pre-doctor visit said that they never did, either.
Wish I'd bought stock in Pfizer before the plandemic/scamdemic and sold it a year later. I sleep with a clearer conscience for not doing so.

Latest posts

Back