Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I have decided to take a shot.....hmmm....vodka or jack.🍸
1615563220418.png

This is exactly why I am on the fence on taking this vaccine. I just got this from NewsMax. This was rushed to market and who knows what the LONG term issues are....here is one.

A World Health Organization expert advisory committee is currently looking at AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine after some countries paused distribution of it, but there is no reason not to use it, a spokeswoman said on Friday.

Health authorities in several countries including Denmark, Norway, and Iceland have suspended the use of AstraZeneca's vaccine following reports of the formation of blood clots in some people who have been vaccinated.

I bet they heard about the new world order sale C was having.
I find it funny that our own Government is now saying we will lose a war with China over the TV at night now. Gee how did that happen, should we expect something BIG and exciting in our futures,
Oil em up Boys, might be time to find out.

We can post our thoughts without breaking the terms of use so please stay within those terms. You can walk the line but please don't cross it. That is an art in itself and you all know how to do that so please don't make us start deleting posts.
I understand, but we as Americans have been put on silence everywhere
We are the Badguys , but yet we support more hungry than their own countries do, Not trying to bring anything in , but how long are we suppose to sit back and stomach all the crap they are flushing down our throats now, Come on Dr Suess , Come on man, said the man who repeats himself a lot.

Latest posts

Back