Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
^^^^This guy just got the shot.....caught him running down the Red Light District of Denver looking to sell his body to the highest bidder.......Thinking the shot gave him Mad Cow...

nah , just me and my friends on the weekend

AA7C60FC-ECD4-4FC2-AE69-40C5E3E4A236.jpeg

Just saw on Fox that most conservative adult males will not take the vaccine. I don't feel so lonely now.....
Thats the plan , release the virus and the conservatives won't take their poison . and by not doing the shots they will die
It really was a Bioweapon against them.

My darling bride of -- Lo!! -- these last 61 years hates weed. She would accept "Reefer Madness" as a documentary, or at the very least a moral story.

Until the day before yesterday.

I showed her the University of Chicago Medical release showing CBD stops WuFlu cold.

Not sativa or whatever they call -- oh, yeah... THC. She would never toke under any circumstances, but when I showed her CBD does not make you "high", and only CBD stops WuFlu...

And then Puck, my son, calls up to tell her he got her a $10 bottle of the stuff and it is mango-flavored.

She smiled.

I fainted and soiled my armor.

It gets even better. When he added that she could just add a few drops to a glass of orange juice or something, and she would not even taste it -- she totally accepted use.

She knows it will make her sleepy, but she isn't going to take any unless she comes down with Fauci Flu.

My darling bride of -- Lo!! -- these last 61 years hates weed. She would accept "Reefer Madness" as a documentary, or at the very least a moral story.

Until the day before yesterday.

I showed her the University of Chicago Medical release showing CBD stops WuFlu cold.

Not sativa or whatever they call -- oh, yeah... THC. She would never toke under any circumstances, but when I showed her CBD does not make you "high", and only CBD stops WuFlu...

And then Puck, my son, calls up to tell her he got her a $10 bottle of the stuff and it is mango-flavored.

She smiled.

I fainted and soiled my armor.

It gets even better. When he added that she could just add a few drops to a glass of orange juice or something, and she would not even taste it -- she totally accepted use.

She knows it will make her sleepy, but she isn't going to take any unless she comes down with Fauci Flu.

the genie is out of the bottle

once people realize that just one cannabinoid , cbd , is good for humans , they will begin to think “what about all those other cannabinoids , maybe they are good for humans too?”...

which is the logical way to think and the next step to optimum health , taking full spectrum oil

one of these days there will be a party at Unca Walts , a Florida sesh

I just read an article that mentioned the fact that everybody that took the first batch of smallpox shots back in 1789 are now dead. Makes ya think, huh? 🤪

I am betting the same thing will happen to all who get the covid shot in 232 years from now.

giphy.gif

I will still be here looking for my next meal......

Latest posts

Back