Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
They are supposedly opening up the vaccines to anyone who wants them come April 1st in my state. I am still on the fence about if I will get it or not. I would like to get tested for COVID again to see if I may have already had it. I got tested back around Thanksgiving and was negative, but both my wife and I were very very ill about a month ago and we think that could have been COVID. So, if it turns out we have natural immunity through the antibodies in our system, then I probably wouldnt bother with the vaccine.

I will say, I would want to take the Johnson and Johnson version of the shot. It isnt as effective but it has a more proven track record in terms of the type of vaccination it is.

I was at my Doc's office yesterday and we discussed covid. I asked if he had taken the shot. Yes, but in my job it is necessary. I replied about the front line workers being Leary and many weren't gonna take it. He actually said he agreed with their thinking....amazing. I told him I was on the fence and wanted to wait to see side effects and how the virus was changing and might require more vaccines in the future. He said by waiting I would be able to get the shot here in his office in the future as well as having the option on which vaccine I wanted to take.

I didn't expect him to be so open about it. Now I know I have made the right decision to wait.

MrPickels i have no problem with ppl getting the shot. I have a problem with ppl talking shit about and too ppl who dont want the fking shot like that Idiot i just banned. He was a punk and has been pushing his luck since he got here.

I was at my Doc's office yesterday and we discussed covid. I asked if he had taken the shot. Yes, but in my job it is necessary. I replied about the front line workers being Leary and many weren't gonna take it. He actually said he agreed with their thinking....amazing. I told him I was on the fence and wanted to wait to see side effects and how the virus was changing and might require more vaccines in the future. He said by waiting I would be able to get the shot here in his office in the future as well as having the option on which vaccine I wanted to take.

I didn't expect him to be so open about it. Now I know I have made the right decision to wait.
Exactly, no doctor can say for sure what will happen 1 yr or 10yrs from now, and if he says he is sure get another doctor,
My Doctor pretty much said the same .

Although he does recommend the Lobotomy wholeheartedly

200.gif

I am volunteering at my local football stadium to help give out vaccines on next Thursday. As part of the deal, I can get the vaccine myself for volunteering. I am thinking I will take it, but not 100% yet

A very tough decision. I have until Next Thursday at 5pm to decide haha

Last edited:
I am volunteering at my local football stadium to help give out vaccines on next Thursday. As part of the deal, I can get the vaccine myself for volunteering. I am thinking I will take it, but not 100% yet

A very tough decision. I have until Next Thursday at 5pm to decide haha
If you get the shot your new name will be Mrpickled😜

Sounds like you guys are Anti-Vaccine. It will likely take me until Next Thursday to decide. If I get the vaccine it will be because my new job is in Social Services and I will be interacting with lots of people from the most impoverished neighborhoods in my town. My job will likely be the determining factor.

Sounds like you guys are Anti-Vaccine. It will likely take me until Next Thursday to decide. If I get the vaccine it will be because my new job is in Social Services and I will be interacting with lots of people from the most impoverished neighborhoods in my town. My job will likely be the determining factor.
Don't take the vaccine.

Here is why:

Here's my list. Feel free to adapt it to the sensibilities of your friends and family.

* There is no proof that any of the Covid vaccines are safer than coronavirus itself.

* The media began promoting a vaccine as the panacea for the virus before any company publicly had a vaccine.

* The media has lied about hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, vitamin C, vitamin D, H202, and other proven remedies.

* Bill Gates, the man deeply tied to all these vaccines initiatives, is on record calling for depopulation.

* Several members of the Rockefeller family, who's foundation is the origin of immunity passports, are on record calling for depopulation.

* Klaus Schwab, the World Economic Forum founder who says people should own nothing, is promoting these vaccines.

* Mastercard has been promoting vaccine tracking chips in some African countries.

* In several animal trials using mRNA vaccines, all of the test animals died.

* Vaccine pusher, Dr. Fauci, helped to create Covid-19 by directing 7.4 million dollars to adapt a wild bat virus to infecting humans.

* The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, VAERS, has recorded over 1,500 deaths related to Covid-19 vaccines.

* The actual number of people who died from Covid-19 has been grossly exaggerated via hospital funding programs.

* The PCR tests have been misused from the beginning of the event, resulting in a vast number (90+%) of false positive cases.

* Google is censoring any information that questions the validity of the vaccine panacea approach.

* Google and Oracle have contracts with the US government to track and monitor vaccine recipients.

* For the first time in history, governments are buying a treatment for entire populations, instead of people buying treatments for themselves.

* The Covid-19 vaccines are now being pushed on children despite the fact the children with normal immune systems never die of Covid-19.

* Many whistleblowers from nursing homes have reported that they witnessed healthy old people die within days of getting a Covid vaccine.

* The European Union had laid out a plan for vaccine passports in 2019, before there was even a virus outbreak.

* The WHO has admitted that taking a vaccine does not stop someone from transmitting the virus.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you truly read the above, you would not touch that coprophilic stuff.

who in their right mind would take an untested vaccine with such a great recovery rate?....why?

Anyone who has a job where they deal with the general public has to at least consider the vaccine.

It isnt about whether YOU can survive the virus, it's about you spreading the virus and potentially giving the virus to someone who could not handle it (a grandma, a grandpa, a homeless man you gave change to, that cancer survivor youre handing food to through the drivethru, etc.)... it is about civic responsibility. But this isnt something you learn about until your 30-40's. Then again, some people never understand making personal sacrifice for the greater good.

Latest posts

Back