Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
@Unca........it is to fecking early to be thumbing through my Webster’s to find the meaning of these damn words...

come on man

tsimmis
bonhomie
proctodeal
felchers

and I thought I was cool using prestidigitation in a sentence

@Unca........it is to fecking early to be thumbing through my Webster’s to find the meaning of these damn words...

come on man

tsimmis
bonhomie
proctodeal
felchers

To my very best @bigsur51:

tsimmis -- ruckus, hoo-hah, fistfight, argument

bonhomie -- gemutlicheit <-- oh, dear... "good feelings from good company"

proctodeal (prok toe dee al) <-- an example is easier than a definition: some bugs shit in the open mouths of other bugs to stimulate their bodies; this is also how koala bears get started and it also explains why most koalas in the wild have venereal disease.

felcher -- a human who follows the rectal copulation of someone else and licks it up in situ <-- so proctodeal from the yuck factor.

Sick bastard. I just threw up in my mouth a little .😜
Don't swallow

come on man

tsimmis
bonhomie
proctodeal
felchers

Nice to know....ha ha

When the oldest man in the room speaks....you should listen Mr Pickle and Walt is DEFINITELY the oldes't

I will add that I am not ultra-crepidarian on the subject of this "not-a-vaccine" -- especially when it comes to the muculency "it is about civic responsibility". <-- Civic responsibility should include at least half-hearted attempts to UNDERSTAND and not just troke and swallow.

I won't say it in Latin, but on this subject: "Who benefits?" (cui bono?)

Last edited:
Not even sure Walt knows what he says anymore LOL
Maybe its old joe syndrome , my uncle joe had bad dementia when I was a child and I never ever understood why he did some of those things he did do to me.

Awright -- back to the Ole Messican Philosopher Manuel Labor who said, "I theenk -- therefore, I yam. I will speak in High Suthrin' herewith...

Can somebody explay what Walt just said....😷 Thinking I should wear this just to be safe.

Ultra-crepidarian <-- Someone who gives solid opinions about subjects beyond his knowledge. Common word. Or it should be, 'cause it be happenin' bros.

Then I think we come to:

Muculency <-- Just what it sounds like (but not onomatopoeia) Just talkin' snotty.

Maybe this one, not sure:

Troke <-- To fail mizzably, or to just be completely unable to do sumpin'... or to deceive.

Pronks <-- Weak and/or foolish persons.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always had a gift for languages:

"si" in Spico is "a big body of water".

"oui" in Frog means "us".

"machine" in Rooshian means "machine" <-- TINS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...And if applied properly, one can insult the muculency out of some pronks for proctodeal thinking while defusing a getting-hotter situation.

Last edited:
Hopper no need. The guy was here to cause trouble from the get go. One minute talking like a seasoned pro and the next asking how to germinate seeds. All sites have incidents like this. There will be more. That is two this week....last one was making remarks about Texas.

Nice thing is the problem no longer exists for either. They would have done as much damage as they could before ultimately getting shown the door. By the way I have seen much better trolls than either of these two.

Now on with our scheduled shot....oops....I mean Not....at least for me.

This is My Doctor in action.....now you know why I am hesitant to get the shot

Hopper no need. The guy was here to cause trouble from the get go. One minute talking like a seasoned pro and the next asking how to germinate seeds. All sites have incidents like this. There will be more. That is two this week....last one was making remarks about Texas.

Nice thing is the problem no longer exists for either. They would have done as much damage as they could before ultimately getting shown the door. By the way I have seen much better trolls than either of these two.

Now on with our scheduled shot....oops....I mean Not....at least for me.

This is My Doctor in action.....now you know why I am hesitant to get the shot

I love how you explayed the troll situmation. Wiv a lotta class (third, BTW). Ever kewl. Slick as snot on a doorknob. His vocabulary was like, whatever.

Again...
OUT-fargin-STANDING!!! 🐸🧚‍♀️

I did not know you showed the felching rampallion the view from outside the 1000' high MP helicopter. I thought I heard a wail going down somewhere in the Force.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back