Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I took the damn thing. My job was deemed essential. I was not considered high risk as far as job, but am in terms of: 65 years old was about all I had. But, the jail inmates I was around, jail guards, transport, police all those people were considered at risk from "front line" concerns. Somehow I guess I was magically immune!

Felt like a sitting duck, so got it. dont know if I would again. I figure either you are an experiment of the Chinese, or those behind the vaccine. One thing is certain. None of us is getting out of this alive. One must die of something.

Bubba

I took the damn thing. My job was deemed essential. I was not considered high risk as far as job, but am in terms of: 65 years old was about all I had. But, the jail inmates I was around, jail guards, transport, police all those people were considered at risk from "front line" concerns. Somehow I guess I was magically immune!

Felt like a sitting duck, so got it. dont know if I would again. I figure either you are an experiment of the Chinese, or those behind the vaccine. One thing is certain. None of us is getting out of this alive. One must die of something.

Bubba
Doing time is not considered a job silly JK LOL

Family members are intellectuals who don't speak horse sense! One in Modesto (enough said), one an LA anesthesiologist, one a tenured Lafayette professor. How in the heck do I contend with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
aef4c733248cc733a3fb1829a31260fa850e6687.jpg

Latest posts

Back