Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
To me, this might make sense if it wasn't for the speed and advancement in technology and education over the decades. It's happening daily where things that used to take days, months or years take a significantly less amount of time. Over my life thus far I can name hundreds of things just off the top of my head that were not around and now are or were improved vastly in that period of time and I'm not that old. Why would a vaccine be any different?
The testing period should not be changed which it was, we are the test. If some thing goes wrong with the shot it's on you, you have no legal recourse. If work demands you get the shot and you get hurt from it it's not workers comp. This is all ** every piece of it. Work cannot require proof of shot due to Hippa laws but yet they can, All **. What will be the next emergency act that Gov will take against us. All is good for the folks that say hey it's good for us all shut up and take the shot, until it effects them and then watch them scream. We gave an inch and they took 3 miles the fight to regain our freedom will be had fought. THEY WORK FOR US WE DON'T WORK FOR THEM.J
Gov Murphy from New Jersey said in debate last night I do not believe parents should tell the school committees what to teach our kids. College education fucked our son's and daughter's now they want our children.

I just think differently about the issue is all. There's always going to be multiple sides/views to something like this. All I can do is voice what I think and feel and go about my life as I see fit. Some times I wish my brain worked in opposite directions so I could have a better understanding of all sides, unfortunately it doesn't though and I think the same holds true for most people.
That sir is what makes us a great country we all have different opinions and the right to pursue the road we walk on, without fear and retaliation. That also has changed for the worst.

I find it fascinating that people still think all (or the majority, let's not generalize) of health experts in the entire world would be involved in a lie of this magnitude. Can you even imagine how much coordination something like that would take? How many people would need to be involved/bound in complete and total secrecy? How many different agencies and industries across the world would need to be involved? All in part of a global lie/cover-up involving a vaccine.

Many countries as it stands can't get along or just barely do for political reasons. How can anyone believe that they would all come together for a coordinated mass lie? That's just beyond me personally.
BULLSHIT,,,Dont ever put anything past the Government. What did you do get 2 shots and a booster. Think your safe now from dying?

Latest posts

Back