Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Ever notice the majority of the time, the only ones that get agitated and a little shitty, is the ones who have taken the shot. Already having a bad reaction to the shot I'm guessing.😁
I'm not mad because you got it and i didn't ;)

Last edited:
Ever notice the only ones that get shitty and mad is the ones who have taken the shot. Already having a bad reaction to the shot.😁
Over time I have noticed that as well. Wonder if it is a side effect resulting in GETTING THE FARGIN SHOT....In a few years this shot might make you so mad you might start burning down Blue Cities...Oh wait they already did that.....

So this isnt a little shitty:?
I'm glad you can deconstructed an entire sentence to make it relevant to what you personally think. Like pudding, I find that to be dull in flavor and lacking any solid integrity

See,,, its even effected your memory. 😂 😂 😂

Not unless you start shit by being a butthole. We don't Bann ppl for having a different Opinion. Your welcome to yours just dont cut into someone because of their opinion. He can break shit down anyway he wants. If he looks stupid thats his problem not yours.
And im not just talking about you. Might want to start at the beginning of the thread and do some reading. Several who got the shot have done this.
We have brothers on here that got the shot but they dont push the shot and get pissy at those who didnt. They are older and have underlying conditions and decided to get the jab. I have no problem with that at all,, its just not for me.

Last edited:
By the way i have friends and relatives who got the shot. We get along just fine because they don't push it on me. And the ones that tried never did it again.

I was not keen on getting vaccinated - just never felt comfortable about it.
Had little choice in the end, failing which I would not have been allowed to travel overseas and that would have had a long term negative effect on my business

See bro that's exactly what I'm talking about. You had to make a financial decision in order to not hurt your business and feed your family and i get it.
But it really pisses me off that our Dictator is forcing this bullshit on hard working ppl. He could give two shits about anything but his fking Quota. I never thought i would see the day that ppl loose jobs because they refuse to be forced to put some shit in their body that hasn't been studied properly. Men will do what they got to do to feed their family and that fking ******* knows it. very sad. Im dealing with it right now because i work in Government buildings with some of my Subs that said he can kiss their ass. They said there is plenty work that doesn't require going in a government building where asshat is trying to force ppl to get the shot. Thats going to cause us some real headaches for me but i dont blame them if they can get work somewhere else without loosing their freedom of choice. Makes me fking sick.

Last edited:
I stole this but it is true... - For the first time ever, a medicines ineffectiveness, is being blamed on those who have not taken it yet. -- Everybody needs to take a breath and stop and think about this statement just for a second... In my opinion..

Last edited:
Who's posting agitated and mad comments? I haven't seen any in the activity today.
I am just having fun and you are mad. Just like Hopper said. Have you gotten your 3rd shot yet. My paranoid neighbors have....afraid to come out of their house. Isn't that what you got the shot so you come come out and see the world like I do every day. Why is it that I'm not afraid of them but they wear a mask in their car....I would rather get the shiit again than run around afraid of their own shadow.

GZXZKKHBACKADARX54I2ZFYTUM.jpg

Picture of a vaccinated person.

Picture of a non vaxed person.

giphy.gif

I am just having fun and you are mad. Just like Hopper said. Have you gotten your 3rd shot yet. My paranoid neighbors have....afraid to come out of their house. Isn't that what you got the shot so you come come out and see the world like I do every day. Why is it that I'm not afraid of them but they wear a mask in their car....I would rather get the shiit again than run around afraid of their own shadow.

GZXZKKHBACKADARX54I2ZFYTUM.jpg

Picture of a vaccinated person.

Picture of a non vaxed person.

giphy.gif
That ain't true. I'm not vaccinated, and I damn sure ain't that cute!

Latest posts

Back