Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Now all you lazy bastards go Vote for Bud of the Month ends tomorrow
1632923646261.png
1632923631069.png

Maybe we should do mail in ballots to make sure its fair from now on.

The testing period should not be changed which it was, we are the test. If some thing goes wrong with the shot it's on you, you have no legal recourse. If work demands you get the shot and you get hurt from it it's not workers comp. This is all ** every piece of it. Work cannot require proof of shot due to Hippa laws but yet they can, All **. What will be the next emergency act that Gov will take against us. All is good for the folks that say hey it's good for us all shut up and take the shot, until it effects them and then watch them scream. We gave an inch and they took 3 miles the fight to regain our freedom will be had fought. THEY WORK FOR US WE DON'T WORK FOR THEM.J
Gov Murphy from New Jersey said in debate last night I do not believe parents should tell the school committees what to teach our kids. College education fucked our son's and daughter's now they want our children.
Great Post bro.

I do not think anyone here is gonna change anyone’s minds.

it’s crazy how people are either for or against the shots , no middle ground

i can post a lot of peer reviewed scientific abstracts showing irrefutable scientific evidence that there is a 99.5 to 99.75% chance of recovery of the China virus.

With those odds of recovery , I am baffled why anyone would get an experimental shot , it’s NOT a vaccine , why take the risks associated with theses unproven shots?

What I don't understand is why the gov't would illegally mandate taking the shot....reminds me of a dictatorship running things.

its ”legal” under the Emergency Use Authorization Act which we are currently under.

now trying to make the shot mandatory for workers may be illegal and I predict the case will end up in the Supreme Court and they will say the gubmint has overstepped its boundaries and cannot force anyone to take a shot in order to have a job

i may be wrong , just my guess

Yep Like a third of the medical workers who refuse to get the shots are now threatened with being fired and replaced by National Guard doctors and nurses. Yep.........
The problem with that is most medical folks are in the National Guard. That means they get fired today and report to work tomorrow for a third the pay, that should work nicely.

Just Like 2 vaccines were good to go, Now we "MAY" all need a third and every year from now on. Sounds like the Scientists are all in agreement 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Merck Research is working on a pill that we should see good results after Phase 3 trials, around Noverberish. This is how drugs and vaccines are suppose to be developed. Merck is the real deal, so if these guys come up with some thing to take care of Covid-19 I'll take it no problem. Merck says research shows its COVID-19 pill works against variants | Health (devdiscourse.com)
Remember our politicians on both sides of the fence let china walk. China let this virous go at the height of Trumps putting the rains on China's financial and property rights hold our companies doing business in China and this is how they responded, they unleashed a modified animal flue on the world. Our politicians, these assholes are making to much money on china, it's just that simple.
PS watch out for Bitcoin it's about to take a major ******* from China.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back