Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I know healthcare workers at anyplace that accepts Medicare or Medicaid payments must be Vaxxed. So I guess if you are lucky enough to work at a private pay only you are exempt. I wonder what classifies as a health care worker besides Nurses, Dr's, CNA's, Receptionists. What about EMT, Fire person, Police or Morgue Attendant? Seems like the last 4 would not be accepting payment from Medicare/medicaid.
I meant if you as a medicare patient can the docs refuse to treat you

This shit kills me. Healthcare workers being required to be vaccinated makes zero sense. They've most likely already had the damn virus lol. What is mandating the vax going to do except thin the numbers of available healthcare workers... who can still spread the virus??

We were watching the scotus stuff. Of course Mrs. Monkey is RN and my son had called worried about his job (OTR trucker) more than 100 co-workers. I don't remember anything saying they could force patients to do anything Rosterman. Son was relieved, Mrs. Monkey not so much. Who knows. Son is on about his 5th or 6th interview with Colorado Dept of Transportation that he is looking forward to getting hopefully. At least he whizzes clean. I told him get your 25 years or so in and stay away from all them green stores out there, then go do something you want.

D8891AE4-C26C-459A-90CA-3FC76B971351.jpeg

I heard something about all Gov workers have to be Jabbed
and now they say all medicare in order to receive care
Anyone hear this shit?
Still hunting, lord they hide this stuff don't they, but while I think it sucks for health care workers for Medicare,
but they already said health care workers, right?Why say it again for health care workers.... Grrrrrrrrrr mother fuucf'in biotch,....and FUUCK..wait a min...wrong forum.

You all know who needs Fuucked and who needs to "lets go"

Bubba somebody!

The numbers are a sham. I took 2 at home tests at the same time one came back positive one came back negative. I had no symptoms. Wife had the stomach flu and tested positive, we (kids and I and her) all slept together in the same bed for a week and no one else tested positive in our house.

It’s all a joke.

The numbers are a sham. I took 2 at home tests at the same time one came back positive one came back negative. I had no symptoms. Wife had the stomach flu and tested positive, we (kids and I and her) all slept together in the same bed for a week and no one else tested positive in our house.

It’s all a joke.
Good to see you OG. You are an o'l timer. Everybody here totally agrees with you.

A very good friend of mine died last year from problems related to long term opioid abuse. They ran three tests on her. Negative. So they ran a rapid test. Positive. Said her death was from covid (it wasn't)
I miss my friend kyle. He lost his job in April 2020. He started drinking. His wife took the kids and left, in sept 2020 his dad found him dead in his car. He had kidney failure. His house was lined with empty 750ml bottles. He was labeled covid. I made my decision then. It’s all a scam to grab power.

covid mandates killed him, but covid didn’t…

Latest posts

Back