Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
11 covid testing centers were shut down in the Denver area because of unsanitary conditions.....so you go in and get tested to see if you have covid and you get sick going there......hmmm....
i had to do a pcr test twice. first ti,e i had to go indoors to a window take a slit of paper then go into a room to do the test. There was a guy coughing just being tested before me. The second time i drove a longer way just to do a drive through test. It is retarded to do it in a closed room.

Quick question. Has anyone here had the Covid and gotten better but have a nagging cough that won't fking go away? Not to mention sinus infection. I'm sick of this cough and sinus headaches.

Thanks brother Zem. I'm using a quarter of a pill of oxycodone. It's just enough to stop the cough. Codeine blocks the signal that makes you cough. Hence Promethazine suryp,,which is almost impossible to get. I've had these 5 oxycodone for 2yrs. Now they are coming in handy. I hate taking pain pills because they stop my ass up,, literally.😁 But I have coughed so much I'm getting a six pack.👍

Thanks brother Zem. I'm using a quarter of a pill of oxycodone. It's just enough to stop the cough. Codeine blocks the signal that makes you cough. Hence Promethazine suryp,,which is almost impossible to get. I've had these 5 oxycodone for 2yrs. Now they are coming in handy. I hate taking pain pills because they stop my ass up,, literally.😁 But I have coughed so much I'm getting a six pack.👍
Yes Sir They make me sheit LOGS

Now days you can get arrested at the border, they still let you in with a promise to appear and you can use your arrest warrant to get on an airplane. Who is this guy......a terrorist maybe.......HOW STUPID HAS THE POWERS TO BE GOTTEN.

I'm not getting on an airplane. They probably wouldn't let a white male on a plane anyway.

Now days you can get arrested at the border, they still let you in with a promise to appear and you can use your arrest warrant to get on an airplane. Who is this guy......a terrorist maybe.......HOW STUPID HAS THE POWERS TO BE GOTTEN.

I'm not getting on an airplane. They probably wouldn't let a white male on a plane anyway.
This shiit is getting unreal How are we as a Nation allowing this to happen
Don't the members in Washington know when we need something to be done, anyway possible
Time to take all gloves off like they have been doing

Last edited by a moderator:
I forget where I am
Exactly me too
My head is going to explode
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back