Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Sad part is most have and are staying home collecting Tax payers hard earned funds as we all go to work to survive.
At least I pay taxes, home sick or not. I bet that not only do those rioting pukes not get prosecuted for all that, I bet they could also get away with tax evasion....do you see how stupid........whoops. Shouldnt have said that out loud.

Bubba

If I was a lazy puke I would just start getting tested right and left until I hit a positive, 5 paid days off. SURELY no one else thought of this. Wait a minute......

Bubba
Five days off sounds good....who would tend my garden....oh well.... retirement has it's drawbacks.

At least I pay taxes, home sick or not. I bet that not only do those rioting pukes not get prosecuted for all that, I bet they could also get away with tax evasion....do you see how stupid........whoops. Shouldnt have said that out loud.

Bubba
Go sit in the corner.

Poor poor Bubba
1642352054120.png

Now to watch out for Mr Allen. Drove a big black car full of empty donut boxes. Metal taps on his shoes....7th and 8th grade paddli'ns Bubba got many....thank you Doug Latham, where ever you are.

Bubba
Doug was a kid that was more often in trouble than bubba. We got "White slips" when we acted up. After a certain amount you got the lowest grade in "citizenship." It was an unwritten rule that whoever reached this status first ALWAYS took the blame there after. Their situation got no worse, and neither did anyone else's. Sweet.

Bubba

Doug was a kid that was more often in trouble than bubba. We got "White slips" when we acted up. After a certain amount you got the lowest grade in "citizenship." It was an unwritten rule that whoever reached this status first ALWAYS took the blame there after. Their situation got no worse, and neither did anyone else's. Sweet.

Bubba
Sounds like he comes from a long line of losers, half outlaw half boozers. Born with a shot glass in his hand. A little Hippie, a little redneck Is always a suspect. His blood line made him who he is.

That couldn't have been him though.....cause that was me.

Sounds like he comes from a long line of losers, half outlaw half boozers. Born with a shot glass in his hand. A little Hippie, a little redneck Is always a suspect. His blood line made him who he is.

That couldn't have been him though.....cause that was me.
At lunch time, we would wander to Crazy Horse Billards and eat hot dogs. These guys would walk into smoke shopes and steal cigarettes, open cash registers at gas stations and slip out bills while the other asked questions. This was 7th grade. I'm sure they spent a lot of time as guest of the DOC.

Bubba

At lunch time, we would wander to Crazy Horse Billards and eat hot dogs. These guys would walk into smoke shopes and steal cigarettes, open cash registers at gas stations and slip out bills while the other asked questions. This was 7th grade. I'm sure they spent a lot of time as guest of the DOC.

Bubba
Hi Doug LOL

Latest posts

Back