Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Just saw on the news that there is a push to give the covid vaccine to minorities before seniors.......hmmm?
That’s what Newsom of California wanted to do. I think they call it racial justice or medical justice or something. Whatever fits the narrative. What it is is discrimination. And they should be leery.

The UK just ordered 3 weeks of Lockdowns and no Christmas gatherings in homes even, they say they have discovered a new variant of the covid virus and are thinking it is now worse than it was as far as illness once someone has it.
More Great News

Ok, getting a bit carried away here. This is about the vaccine and we are now using names and pictures that arn't allowed. My fault for saying I don't trust the gov't and I was walking if not stepping over the line. I apologize! Lets keep on subject....vaccine or not.

vasiline.jpg

Untested in lab trials, untested in mice trials yaknow ... no liability for the vaseline makers .. it's been good to know you
I have to have an operation and I go to the doctors frequently at this time. So, I really do not want to get Covid. One doctors office called me and said some of their staff was sick with it on a day I had an appointment there. In March 2020, I stopped going for a couple months, but I can't not go to the doctors. Most offices only let patients in and there are drive thru testing sites. That is the only places I am going besides the grocery store.

Bottom line..... White males beware....somebody wants you out.

I live in a small town in the woods. 99.9% white 100% well armed.
It will be a hell of a fight to get us out.

as far as vaccine,
Hell No - never got a flu shot, never will.
I simply do not trust the govt, big pharma, or doctors.
I recall as a child I got polio vaccine - sugar cube - like dropping acid.
The only shot I will accept today = Jack Daniels.

Latest posts

Back