Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
9a54cb3a731d4b8977f84434cb0d69e9.gif

Morning , things are a bit testy in here today. Remember this is friendly place. Opinions are like assholes ...... Everybody has one. We should be able to agree to disagree without crossing the line.

There are many in the USA that feel the gov't is not being truthful in many ways. Kind of like getting focked without a kiss. Both the media and politicians have lost the confidence of much of the population. It's no wonder s many are electing not to get vaccinated.

Please continue with respect for one another.

I deleted both mine and his. Now we can move on. Its my Birthday and i want to chill from all the bullshit. And yes teslaman i have anger issues,,my nuts itch all the time.😜
Besides i became a Senior Citizen today,,have some respect youngster .😁
And no i dont wanna see you online training. Im not into that kinda stuff. I like sweaty girls.😉
And dont be jealous of Hippie,,he love you long time too.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
sure glad they didn't do it to me cos i would have elbowed them both unconscious within seconds, little cunts, people like this are the issue now, potentially asymptomatic spreading the virus, which has already mutated quite a few times.
teslaman

I know there are generation gaps...
I would loved to have bludgeneoned them to bloody pulp,
not because they were potentially spreading COVID,
butt
because they were punk-ass wanna be gang member little puke scumbags.

Its my Birthday and i want to chill from all the bullshit.
Besides i became a Senior Citizen today .😁

Happy Birthday Hopper:

I'm about to turn 62.. Sr Citizenship at 65 - although many places give discounts for >= 60.
nevertheless

tenor.gif

Thanks brother.
And yep i totally agree with both you and teslaman. Those little pricks need to be taught a lesson. As you said,,not because of the stupid mask shit,,but for being assholes messing with ppl. Sounds like those punks called Antifa. Those morons wouldnt last long in Texas. They got thier asses run out of Dallas during a certain persons visit. Laughed my ass off.

I deleted both mine and his. Now we can move on. Its my Birthday and i want to chill from all the bullshit. And yes teslaman i have anger issues,,my nuts itch all the time.😜
Besides i became a Senior Citizen today,,have some respect youngster .😁
And no i dont wanna see you online training. Im not into that kinda stuff. I like sweaty girls.😉
And dont be jealous of Hippie,,he love you long time too.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
1613056783219.png
1613056806846.png

Oh indeed brother, now explain that to our wives

what wife?

hey Putembk , ya wanna cruise Colfax today? I hear the hookers have a Hoarfrost Special buy one get one free!

Happy Birthday WeedHopper!...you can now walk the aisles of your favorite grocery store and pick up any food you want and start eating it in the store. If an employee tries to stop you , just act confused , thought you were home , it works every time cause my friend told me so.......

trying to stop a flu viruswith a mask is like trying to keep mice out of the garden with a barbed wire fence

if they stop me at the store and ask me to wear a mask , I politely decline and tell them no thanks , I will not be performing any surgeries today , or like the Amish say, sorry but I don’t watch tv.

and if I’m feeling testy , I let my hair down and wear shades and frown and dare them mother truckers to tell me to wear a mask , give them the evil eye....

I think that if you had the opportunity to get vaccinated and didn't bother to and you subsequently get sick with Covid 19 there should not be a hospital bed available for you. Lay in your bed at home and die. Survival of the fittest/smartest? Darwinism is a very efficient culler of the population. Got the first dose of the Moderna vaccine yesterday and it didn't kill me.

Morning , things are a bit testy in here today. Remember this is friendly place. Opinions are like assholes ...... Everybody has one. We should be able to agree to disagree without crossing the line.

There are many in the USA that feel the gov't is not being truthful in many ways. Kind of like getting focked without a kiss. Both the media and politicians have lost the confidence of much of the population. It's no wonder s many are electing not to get vaccinated.

Please continue with respect for one another.
Don't start with politics lol jesting btw.
teslaman

I think that if you had the opportunity to get vaccinated and didn't bother to and you subsequently get sick with Covid 19 there should not be a hospital bed available for you. Lay in your bed at home and die. Survival of the fittest/smartest? Darwinism is a very efficient culler of the population. Got the first dose of the Moderna vaccine yesterday and it didn't kill me.
Yep, and if you're more than five pounds overweight and suffer a heart attack or complications from diabetes or lung problems from smoking anything, you should be left to rot in the parking lot.

Latest posts

Back