Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Thank God for those tough guys out in California.
I class myself as an Irish man from Belfast not California even know I live here and don’t own a man purse
My wife is a nurse on a Covid ward she’s had loads of patients die,I’d rather take my chances with a vaccine than died hooked up to some breathing machine,

if you don’t want
To take it that’s your bussiness

Last edited:
You are a goog dude Celts and to each his own. I am still on the fence watching to see if your **** falls off......ha ha....
My wife had her 2 shots as well nothing happen to her either ,second one made her tired for a day that was it,the way there’s are going
You won’t be able to travel soon without the vaccine and I like to travel outside of America
My family live in Ireland ,wife’s family are in the Philippines,I haven’t been home since this shit started

Again Celts,,im not following someone who has to pee in a sink at ppls houses because he shoved something in his pecker and cant pee in a toilet without setting down..😜😁
Dont care who gets the shot. Your choice.
As for ppl dying. Go fking figure,, your wifes a nurse. Lots and lots of ppl die every fking yr from lung related problems. Now they call it covid. Total fking bullshit. Your Wife goes by what she is told,,plain and simple. If the government told them it was the black plague thats what they would go with. There are lots of nurses and doctors that say its Influenza A or B not fking covid. Are they liers because they dont agree?
You take the shot Celts because you are afraid not too,,but you call us ladies,,really. Your the one scared to death so you run out and get the shot because they tell you too,,not us ladies.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
By the way Celts,,i think the word your really looking for is deplorable's not ladies, but whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
Now they say I need a third shot to cure the second shot.
ai8YxlI.gif

I am not gonna tell anybody to take or not take the vaccine. It is an individual decision. I will say we all have a common interest here. Marijuana has brought us together ...... Some will decide to take the vaccine and some won't. Personally I don't care, it will not influence my feelings toward any member here. So let's all get along and realze we all have different wants needs and desires.

I have stayed out of any arguments for or against the vaccine. Myself, having terminal cancer, my Dr. advised me to get the vaccine. Had my second shot on Feb. 1st. Never even felt where either shot was at, let alone any other adverse reaction.

Why thank you Celts,,us ladies will just have to make it without you. Course we can actually pee standing up,,and i dont mean in a sink.😁
Good luck. If you grow a third eye,, please come back and warn us Deplorables.
😂😂😂😂
And by the way, you didnt have to leave because we disagree on a subject. If you dont like what was being said on a particular thread just dont click on that thread. Just that simple. I personally dont run off because i disagree with someone, but to each his own. I see that a lot nowadays.

And by the way. Im giving you shit about the Pecker ring because you gave me permission. See below.

The Celts
Full sleeves, head ,neck ,back ,chest, hands,legs,my wife don’t have any tattoos lol

I did have a price Albert piercing for 20 years ,I took it out 4 years ago while I was having a heart attack lol,just in case they had to give me electric shock to bring
Me back and blew my cock off,the look on the ambulance blokes face when I pulled my **** out to take the ring out in the ambulance,funny enough they had to shock me twice,died twice in the ambulance never put the ring back in again
Was a pretty big ring as well 00 gauge lol
Use to piss in peoples bathroom sink didn’t want to spray their toilet

Last edited:
I have stayed out of any arguments for or against the vaccine. Myself, having terminal cancer, my Dr. advised me to get the vaccine. Had my second shot on Feb. 1st. Never even felt where either shot was at, let alone any other adverse reaction.
The problem is not the ppl getting the shot Bro. The problem is the ppl talking shit to the ones that wont take the shot..

That breaks my heart.
Ill never understand ppl that run every time you disagree with them. Especially since this forum has several good threads they can contribute too. If i dont like something and i dont think i cant handle it,,i dont click on it. Just that simple. But I'm use to it nowadays. Fking Millennials get butt hurt to easy. Celts had some good looking plants.

Latest posts

Back