Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I think EVERYONE -- and I mean: EVERYONE !!

Should see and read this... and then just think.

1616246873747.png

I do not believe I am overreacting... do you?

What an astonishing surprise! 🤪

There is an aged newspaper complete with all kinds of things in it, including The Gates Plan. And all the
1616355972624.png
Rothschild Behemoth has to do is to simply say:

"Factcheck: No."

1616355758511.png

The Rothschilds say, "illogical", "not true", "misinterpreted", "he never said to reduce the human population by 10%-15%" <-- Really?

Well they better get this YouTube cleaned up then. Go the the 50-second point and turn your sound up as you WATCH BILL GATES say what Reuters said he didn't:

Let me interpret by quoting word-for-word (any emphasis is Bill Gates inflection):
"...If we do a really great job on... new vaccines, health care, reproductive help (abortions)... we could lower the world population by 10 to 15 percent."

Folks... who you gonna believe:

1. An old newspaper quoting Bill Gates

2. Unca Walt quoting Bill Gates

3. Bill Gates himself saying it -- exactly the words the first two quoted

4. Your lyin' eyes

5. Reuters: "He never said it."

Pick one and if you STILL want to get a "vaccine" that will make you a carrier... do it. But do it knowing it is really not a smart move at all.

Unca Fact Check: It AINT a vaccine. Vaccines get you full of antibodies. This POS needle changes your DNA so you become a carrier who is immune (if you survive the injection). And you will need continual updates because you have voluntarily opted to become an actual COVID carrier.

1616357536241.png

Last edited:
This one oughta cause a chill.

Ponder This:

If you are not allowed to donate blood due to aspirin, blood thinners, cold, flu.

What about if you got one of these new vaccines?

I don't think they are going to ask that question when you donate your blood.

Annnd -- If YOU have need of a blood transfusion:

1616498760644.png

Just got the second shot of the Moderna vaccine and I'm still alive. When I heard that Texas lifted all covid restrictions my first thought was that there are too many Texans anyway. Darwin was a smart MF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the second shot of the Moderna vaccine and I'm still alive. When I heard that Texas lifted all covid restrictions my first thought was that there are too many Texans anyway. Darwin was a smart MF.
Last smart ass thing you will say on this forum asshat. Too bad your not in Texas because you would get your ass kicked.Now go tell Mommy you were a bad boy and play your video games. See ya

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back