Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I was at my Doc's office yesterday and we discussed covid. I asked if he had taken the shot. Yes, but in my job it is necessary. I replied about the front line workers being Leary and many weren't gonna take it. He actually said he agreed with their thinking....amazing. I told him I was on the fence and wanted to wait to see side effects and how the virus was changing and might require more vaccines in the future. He said by waiting I would be able to get the shot here in his office in the future as well as having the option on which vaccine I wanted to take.

I didn't expect him to be so open about it. Now I know I have made the right decision to wait.
Jen Psaki “We’ll Have To Circle Back”

GettyImages-1230786774-818x460.jpg

Anyone who has a job where they deal with the general public has to at least consider the vaccine.

It isnt about whether YOU can survive the virus, it's about you spreading the virus and potentially giving the virus to someone who could not handle it (a grandma, a grandpa, a homeless man you gave change to, that cancer survivor youre handing food to through the drivethru, etc.)... it is about civic responsibility. But this isnt something you learn about until your 30-40's. Then again, some people never understand making personal sacrifice for the greater good.
Gotcha, Comrade.

And whether you personally support/ will get the vaccine should be your personal decision. You should not push your views onto other people. That is not aimed at anyone specifically, there just seems to be a very strong Anti-Vaccine presence, which is fine, state your opinion and keep it moving. Don't troll and flame people who do want to get the vaccine.

That really should apply to all areas of life. Make the decisions that you think are best for you but dont impose your beliefs and ideas on other people, other them that same right to make the decision that they want to make without being ridiculed and belittled for what they feel/believe.

When we do this, we will be better as a people and as a society.

For my slow folks, ill sum it up:
MIND YO BUSINESS

MrPickless
Who the fk you calling slow?
Fk that shot bro. Its a virus that the Media pushes. Several thousands ppl die every yr. So fking what.
Take the god damn shot and please spare us the life lessons.

Last edited:
And whether you personally support/ will get the vaccine should be your personal decision. You should not push your views onto other people. That is not aimed at anyone specifically, there just seems to be a very strong Anti-Vaccine presence, which is fine, state your opinion and keep it moving. Don't troll and flame people who do want to get the vaccine.

That really should apply to all areas of life. Make the decisions that you think are best for you but dont impose your beliefs and ideas on other people, other them that same right to make the decision that they want to make without being ridiculed and belittled for what they feel/believe.

When we do this, we will be better as a people and as a society.

For my slow folks, ill sum it up:
MIND YO BUSINESS
Your doing exactly what you said not to do......typical liberal hypocrite..... If you go back and read the thread from the beginning you will find the people that think like you are the ones trolling. After a while we get sick of it.

Thanks for the lesson on life though. I will be sure to do the opposite. And if you don't like the thread mind you own fargin business and stay the fock off.

Rant over but you fired my rocket. pal.

I know it's not the general consensous here but I'm getting my second shot tomorrow and I am indeed a "lefty". It seems politics here are not allowed here unless you are on the right side of the road. I think it's time to let go of the crackpot theories and deal with reality. i do like a lot of the people here but i'm not going to put my head in the sand while people push a right wing agenda. I do honestly wish you all well and wish you health, prosperity and a good like. catch you all on the flip side.

One other thing moderators should not push the right wing agenda if there is no politics here.

I know it's not the general consensous here but I'm getting my second shot tomorrow and I am indeed a "lefty". It seems politics here are not allowed here unless you are on the right side of the road. I think it's time to let go of the crackpot theories and deal with reality. i do like a lot of the people here but i'm not going to put my head in the sand while people push a right wing agenda. I do honestly wish you all well and wish you health, prosperity and a good like. catch you all on the flip side.

take it easy Amigo

It is what it is. I will not apologize for not putting up with someone giving members crap over a shot . I didnt start this shit Rudy. I have never given you any crap politically because you have never talked shit to me. We have done a good job keeping political discussions to a minimum. But you have to do what you have to do. The moderators hasnt pushed you or anyone else about politics. Give me a break. Total bullshit.

Last edited:
We need members who want to be here. Im not begging anyone to stay and bite there tongue. Enough is enough. MP is a great site and very seldom do ppl talk politics. I have not given anybody shit about there political leaning affiliation but i will not coward down to ppl talking shit to me and my brothers period. Stay or move on,,your choice.

Last edited:
Anyone who has a job where they deal with the general public has to at least consider the vaccine.

It isnt about whether YOU can survive the virus, it's about you spreading the virus and potentially giving the virus to someone who could not handle it (a grandma, a grandpa, a homeless man you gave change to, that cancer survivor youre handing food to through the drivethru, etc.)... it is about civic responsibility. But this isnt something you learn about until your 30-40's. Then again, some people never understand making personal sacrifice for the greater good.
Pickle: You have got that SO wrong, I just gotta point out the 180-out point --

"It isnt about whether YOU can survive the virus, it's about you spreading the virus..."

When YOU get the "not-a-vaccine", YOU become a lifetime carrier. YOU are immune... and screw those YOU infect.

See the deadly danger now? DYODD and check that line above with easily available confirmation. Or else just accept it. Bear in mind, my son is a doctor.

OH. And I typed this all up before I read the intervening tsimmis, so this is absolutely not a pile-on. It is also not "opinion" or "belief". It is also not in the slightest political -- it is a worldwide humanity problem.

Annnd, one last thing, just to make sure you know who yer Unca Walt is: I am the oldest mofo in this whole fargin place. And I have clear, scientific, actual medical knowledge that you -- clearly -- do not. <-- So this is NOT AN ARGUMENT.

This is information that I feel will be out of your acceptance, but I have to try.

Last edited:
And for the resta you fockers... Please top pissing on our beautiful rug. 🤢

This place is unique. It is the only place I have ever seen where the bonhomie abounds without let.

I will just point out the proctodeal problem. Deal with it as you think best:

If you take a barrel of fine wine and add a tablespoon of sewage... you get sewage.
If you take a barrel of sewage and add a tablespoon of fine wine... you get sewage.

Latest posts

Back