Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
So your smart ass thinks it's okay to call a bunch of ppl stupid. Tear your ass back to Canada Mr smart guy.

Last edited:
Trained in bullshit analysis.
ABC News. 😂😂😂 Your Canadian buddy is full of crap and so is ABC.
Might wanna slow down. I'm trained in slowing ppl down. 😁

Last edited:
Hopper, moron's can't get yer goat if'n they don't know where ya keep it!
Personally, if I want factual news, I go to CNN..... :)

Not sure if it was Ruters or some other news site, but the "facts" are that 50% of the latest Covid cases were among people that were fully vaccinated.

If you want the vacs, get the vacs. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. Don't expect me to join you.

I'm not an emotional person. I don't offer insults. I just look for facts. Research. You know. That kind of thing.
I learned back in high school debate (Captain, two years) that "facts" aren't necessarily true. Pick any subject under the sun, and come up with a qualified expert to make a statement on it, and I can find and equally qualified expert to say the direct opposite.
You have to pick the one that sounds right to you and add a little SWAG. (Scientific Wild Assed Guess).

I just got my dumass back from dinner. Did it the American way, Paid in cash and tippet the waitress 25%. $$ I earned myself no hand out no entitlements and no Covid. Don't know who I am talking to.....word is Al has left us. RIP. Oh, one more thing....take your liberal news and shove it. We don't talk politics on here.

giphy.gif

Everybody is going to die. It's how you live that counts. I'm no sheep nor follower. If you took the shot I could give two shits. Just don't try and convince me to follow you because you followed someone else. Pretty fking simple. Don't call me stupid and I wont call you a Sheep and a P.ussy.

Latest posts

Back