Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I've been vaccinated and I can see my bar code beginning to appear on my arm... is this normal. LOL.

My nephew, his wife and 9yr old son all caught Covid, non were vaccinated and all recovered completely...
wife still cannot taste anything and is drowsy all the time..

A decision that is to each his own.. I still wear a mask in tight quarters just to be safe.. my area is high risk...

ya'll take care of yourselves...

Over time I have noticed that as well. Wonder if it is a side effect resulting in GETTING THE FARGIN SHOT....In a few years this shot might make you so mad you might start burning down Blue Cities...Oh wait they already did that.....
All of the New York cops take Mucinex DM extra Strength when they get sick Amazon.com: Mucinex DM Maximum Strength 12-Hour Expectorant and Cough Suppressant Tablets, 28 Count : Health & Household My Brother inlaw just had it Covid and he used the Mucinex and said it worked for him. Just want to pass it on, it works.

Granddaughter (1st grade) just got sent home from school for 2 weeks because some kid sitting in the back of the bus (she sits in front) tested positive for covid. Grandma is not too happy because she thought she was finished home schooling after last year. One month back to school and now will miss 2 weeks. Since masks are the cure-all and they both had them on, you would not think this would be necessary. If so, then why make them wear them ???

Last edited:
2A931CB1-F4B1-4FF0-BC63-2F3248427087.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Hen's best friend's daughter came down with what her doc thought was pneumonia. Sent her to the hospital. Turns out, it was blood clots in both lungs. She's double vaccinated with a booster.

The Pullet is at the clinic as I speak. She got sick last night. She's double vaccinated, too.

Old Hen's best friend's daughter came down with what her doc thought was pneumonia. Sent her to the hospital. Turns out, it was blood clots in both lungs. She's double vaccinated with a booster.

The Pullet is at the clinic as I speak. She got sick last night. She's double vaccinated, too.
Sorry to Hear Hippie, I will Pray for her . Hope all well Brother

Latest posts

Back