Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
step by step
inch by inch

BREAKING!
NEW VIRUS IS COMING!!

Before we panic I will use zinc and quercitin to build immunity. Hydroxychloroquine too.
Nipah virus is an RNA virus in the family of Paramyxoviridae. Same as RSV and parainfluenza. It has zinc binding sites that are important for replication. So if zinc binds on these sites it will reduce replication.
But zinc needs Hydroxychloroquine or quercitin to enter the cell.

Heart breaking but true.
When our Boy passed, we called paws of life? and they sent a vet to put Him down.
He was outside on a blanket in his pen with his Momma and me .
We never left him,( tears now) alone and he left us with us talking soft and sweet.
ON that note I can not wait for his picture I had put on metal piece 8x10 for outside , so my honey can see her Boy:)
Yeah It is heart breaking for sure. I have been with all my boys at that time. We adopt dogs from shelters and we seem to always get Shih Tzu's. I adopted a blind one once and he only had one eye. He was probably the sweetest dog I ever had. He didn't even act blind. When we went out for walks he just trucked along like no big deal. When he went I actually cried. And I haven't cried for over 30 years. For some reason since some events that occurred at that time I think I cried myself out. I love my pups. My two current boys and are about 11 now and I'm not looking forward to that again.

Yeah It is heart breaking for sure. I have been with all my boys at that time. We adopt dogs from shelters and we seem to always get Shih Tzu's. I adopted a blind one once and he only had one eye. He was probably the sweetest dog I ever had. He didn't even act blind. When we went out for walks he just trucked along like no big deal. When he went I actually cried. And I haven't cried for over 30 years. For some reason since some events that occurred at that time I think I cried myself out. I love my pups. My two current boys and are about 11 now and I'm not looking forward to that again.
For me I know my Boy was treated like a Pasha like everyone here does and would do.
Really ,
"What a experience it is to have with a being ,a Dog, unlike you, but loves you unlike no others " : joeb631a

96c7727239623d5a.jpeg

I had to get the first vax because i was a renal patient care giver. Both me and the patient also have mild to moderate COPD from years of tobacco smoking. So we are both high risk. Im 60 btw and the patient is 78.

Ive been lucky because i never lost my sense smell or taste. All i have this round is a mild fever and congestion. Its very similar to how i felt when i had the common flu. Milder actually, im not puking my guts out. Ive hardly been sick at all in the last 5+ years other than these 2 times.

BTW, the "cure" for loss of taste can be fixed....Just order a bowl of Thai soup called Tom Yung and tell them to make it like they would for a Thai man. I can assure you, YOU WILL TASTE IT :D
LOVE me some Thai food!

Latest posts

Back