Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Yep. The fker wants us to shine black men's shoes. He can kiss my ass. What a moron.

Slave owners were Oops......I almost farged up! Why should a shine a black man's shoes....? I didn't do anything to him. History is just that History!

Mom used to clean out with Vaseline.
My cousin made a heap of money while he was in the Army. The drill sergeant was a stickler for boots being polished properly on a daily basis. Jeff went to town and bought a case of high gloss black spray paint and would charge guys to "shine" their boots. Worked fine for a couple of months until the sgt found out. Jeff spent 30 days in the brig and was threatened with a court martial for "destroying government property". I think the head honcho was the one that saved him. He liked the ingenuity, but let the lower echelon give him a good spanking.

My cousin made a heap of money while he was in the Army. The drill sergeant was a stickler for boots being polished properly on a daily basis. Jeff went to town and bought a case of high gloss black spray paint and would charge guys to "shine" their boots. Worked fine for a couple of months until the sgt found out. Jeff spent 30 days in the brig and was threatened with a court martial for "destroying government property". I think the head honcho was the one that saved him. He liked the ingenuity, but let the lower echelon give him a good spanking.
Come on How much did you make and did it feel longer than 30days
My Dad was in and out of the Brig so many times for fighting/

men are lining up for this new covid protocol

IMG_6688.jpeg

There was a story on the local ‘news’ propaganda channel that was trying to conflate people not getting their animals vaccinated with ‘vaccine hesitancy’. I don’t think there is anyone who is ‘vaccine hesitant’ anymore. Hesitant implies that one could be convinced but is ‘on the fence’. I think a better term would be ‘jab refuser’. The last jab I got was a tetanus booster about 7 years ago. Apparently the boosters then (and now) are not just for tetanus but include a booster for diphtheria and whooping cough. Neither of those illnesses have anything to do with tetanus. My gut tells me that Big Pharma had a bunch of vaccine material for dip and whoop that needed to be used or tossed so they created a ‘use’ to prop up their books. Problem solved and new market created all with the help of government approval. The mRNA nonsense opened many people eyes including myself.

Latest posts

Back