Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Pfizer has got a new website that they're hawking about the flu, clot shot, and pneumonia shot. You're supposed to get on it and see if you're eligible to receive it and where to go to get it. Gee, maybe I won the jab lottery?
Nope, nope, and nope.

Pfizer has got a new website that they're hawking about the flu, clot shot, and pneumonia shot. You're supposed to get on it and see if you're eligible to receive it and where to go to get it. Gee, maybe I won the jab lottery?
Nope, nope, and nope.
Sounds like the scam I see in my mailbox a few times a week. I get postcards saying I have ‘won’ a free dinner at a high end restaurant or a 3 day vacation to someplace warm and sunny and all I have to do is attend a ‘seminar’ designed to separate me from my savings. In Pfizer’s version of this scheme, Fauci zealots are being used as a phase 3 trial dupe where the complete results will not be made public. They will cherry pick the people who live and memory hole those that don’t.

Sounds like the scam I see in my mailbox a few times a week. I get postcards saying I have ‘won’ a free dinner at a high end restaurant or a 3 day vacation to someplace warm and sunny and all I have to do is attend a ‘seminar’ designed to separate me from my savings. In Pfizer’s version of this scheme, Fauci zealots are being used as a phase 3 trial dupe where the complete results will not be made public. They will cherry pick the people who live and memory hole those that don’t.
I encourage those people to hurry and get a booster as quickly as possible............and get the shingles shot while they are at it.
😆

Holy shit. My Son In Law went on a business trip and caught covid. Came home and gave it to our daughter! Mrs Pute and my daughter got their nails done on Saturday.

Son in law and daughter are pretty sick! I was a bit concerned that Mrs Pute would get it next. Looks like she is gonna be fine.

This is the first time anyone in our family has caught this crap. They sre gonna be fine just have to weather the storm.

NO WORRIES THEY AIN'T GETTING THE 💉

Last edited:
I encourage those people to hurry and get a booster as quickly as possible............and get the shingles shot while they are at it.
😆
I know 3 people who got the shingles jab and also got shingles shortly afterwards. That make it unclear to me as to whether the shot vaccinates or infects a person…

Only vaccine vax I've had was at least 20 years ago, and it was for tetanus. Got a pretty nasty cut working in some pretty nasty stuff, so I figured it might be a good idea.
Lung doc a few years back tried to talk me into the pneumonia shot. I asked him what the side effects were. He said it was like a mild case of pneumonia but would only last three days or so.
Nope. Thanks, but no thanks. FTS.

Only vaccine vax I've had was at least 20 years ago, and it was for tetanus. Got a pretty nasty cut working in some pretty nasty stuff, so I figured it might be a good idea.
Lung doc a few years back tried to talk me into the pneumonia shot. I asked him what the side effects were. He said it was like a mild case of pneumonia but would only last three days or so.
Nope. Thanks, but no thanks. FTS.
I got the tetanus jab about 7 years ago after stepping on a nail in the woods. The tetanus jab is combined with diphtheria and whooping cough(probably because their was little uptake on those ‘vaccines’). I have been plagued by neurological issues ever since.🤬

Canadian Police Target Own Detective for Daring to Question Role of 'Covid Vaccines' in Death of 9 Babies

https://rairfoundation.com/canadian-...ive-interview/

Detective Helen Grus’s journey into uncovering the truth behind infant deaths possibly linked to COVID-19 vaccines culminates in a trial shadowed by allegations of police targeting.

Update: Monday, October 30, 2023
In a recent interview conducted by RAIR Foundation USA, retired Toronto Police Detective Donald Best sheds light on the ongoing trial of Detective Helen Grus from the Ottawa Police Service’s Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Unit (SACA). The trial has garnered significant attention due to its contentious nature, raising questions about the role of policing and the challenges faced by officers who seek to fulfill their duty with integrity.

The trial resumed after a six-week break on October 30, 2023, following a previous session in August, which was adjourned for unknown reasons for over nine weeks. The charges against Detective Grus involve one count of discreditable conduct under the Police Services Act, stemming from her initiation of an investigation into a potential link between vaccinated breastfeeding mothers and sudden infant deaths that occurred in January 2022. Despite supporting medical evidence and reports corroborating her concerns, she faces potential dismissal if found guilty of discreditable conduct for starting the investigation.

During the trial, testimony from Detective Butcher, one of Detective Grus’s colleagues, revealed a dismissive attitude toward her investigations and skepticism regarding any possible connection between vaccines and infant deaths. Additionally, text messages crucial to the case appear to have been either deleted or gone missing, further complicating the proceedings. The officers’ bias, due to their own vaccination status, casts doubt on their impartiality.

The case takes a political turn when it is revealed that in September 2021, higher-ups within the Ottawa Police Service ordered a ban on discussing vaccines within the unit responsible for investigating sudden infant deaths. This directive hampers the investigation and raises concerns about the independence and objectivity of law enforcement agencies.

Another disturbing revelation during the trial is the denial of access to Detective Grus’s own handwritten notes made during her investigations. These notes are considered crucial pieces of evidence in her defense, but their unavailability raises questions about the transparency and fairness of the proceedings.

The defense has filed motions to have Detective Grus’s memo books returned to her and to dismiss the case due to an abuse of procedure. However, the trial supervisor, Superintendent Chris Renwick, denied the request to hear the motion, further fueling claims of bias within the proceedings.

The trial also takes a concerning turn when it is revealed that the prosecutor and one of the prosecution’s primary witnesses are related by marriage, suggesting a potential conflict of interest that would be unacceptable in a criminal court setting.

The implications of Detective Grus’s trial extend beyond her individual case. It raises questions about the role of dutiful police officers who seek to fulfill their oath and investigative duties with integrity. Is political control, corporate influence, and fear of repercussions stifling the ability of officers to perform their duty objectively and without undue influence?

Update: Friday: August 18
In an exclusive interview with RAIR Foundation USA, retired Toronto Police Detective Donald Best unveils the shocking courtroom events of Friday, August 18. Both the prosecution and the designated judge exhibited bewildering tactics during the hearing, as described by Best.

An additional exclusive interview transpired on Friday, August 18th, subsequent to the hearing. The interview featured Canadian physician Dr. Mary O’Connor, who recounted a series of distressing incidents involving harassment and targeted actions by the Ontario College of Surgeons and Physicians. These actions were aimed at undermining her professional reputation and included illicit attempts to access her patient records.

Dr. O’Connor expounded upon the striking parallels between her own harrowing experiences and those of Detective Helen Grus, who valiantly pursued an inquiry into the fatalities of nine infants. Furthermore, she elucidated the resonance between the challenges encountered by medical professionals who have chosen to question the prevailing state narrative regarding the Covid “vaccines” and associated Covid measures.

————————————————–
In a startling and controversial case that has captured the attention of the nation, Detective Helen Grus of the Ottawa Police Service’s Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Unit (SACA) finds herself at the center of a trial that has ignited a firestorm of debate and allegations of a cover-up. Grus’s investigation into a potential link between COVID-19 vaccines and sudden infant deaths (SIDS) has led to a cascade of events that raise questions about her motives, the influence of external agencies, and the integrity of her police force.

Between June 2020 and January 2022, Detective Grus, within her professional jurisdiction, examined a cluster of nine infant deaths that occurred within a condensed time frame. In September 2021, as vaccine mandates were introduced, Grus’s proactive approach led her to inquire whether the police force could be held accountable for vaccine-related injuries resulting from the mandates. This inquiry, which aligned with her duty to ensure public safety, may have inadvertently triggered the cascade of events that followed.

Grus’s concern was ignited by an alarming spike in sudden infant deaths, deviating significantly from the norm. While the SACA unit usually handles 2 to 3 infant deaths per year, the year 2021 witnessed a staggering total of seven such deaths, sending off alarm bells for Grus. Determined to unveil potential connections between these tragedies and COVID-19 vaccines, she ventured beyond her assigned cases.

In a recent interview with RAIR Foundation USA, retired Toronto Police Detective Donald Best emphasized the importance of officers initiating investigations to prevent undue political interference. Best viewed Grus’s actions as a diligent attempt to uphold her responsibilities as a police officer and protect the community from potential dangers.

However, controversy intensified as it came to light that the Public Health Agency of Canada might have influenced the police’s handling of Grus’s investigation. This allegation raised concerns of conflicts of interest and external manipulation, given the agency’s role in approving and mandating the COVID-19 vaccine.

Grus’s proactive approach extended to updating the SIDS questionnaire used by her unit, incorporating inquiries about COVID-19 mRNA injections. Her intent was to ensure comprehensive data collection, including information on vaccine-related adverse events. Grus believed this was an essential aspect of her duty to safeguard public health.

Further complicating matters, Grus found herself suspended from duty shortly after she began accumulating evidence related to her investigation. Coincidentally, her suspension occurred during the Freedom Convoy, a significant protest against COVID-19 vaccine mandates that gained prominence in Ottawa. This sequence of events prompted speculation regarding the potential political motivations behind her suspension.

The internal trial now facing Grus has drawn global attention as it deviates from a traditional criminal trial and occurs within the confines of the Ottawa Police Service. Despite her actions aligning with her job description, the consequences of the trial could be substantial, including termination or fines.

Critics of the situation argue that the case underscores a potential cover-up surrounding Grus’s investigation into the infant deaths. A significant point of contention is the alleged illegal surveillance of Detective Grus and her family, involving their electronic communications, phone records, social media accounts, and text messaging applications. The questionable legality of these wiretaps raises concerns about potential motives behind such actions.

As the hearings commenced at an Ottawa Police Station hearing room in the western part of the city, the eyes of the nation remain fixated on the proceedings. The trial of Detective Helen Grus embodies not only a debate about the limits of investigative pursuit by police officers but also broader questions about transparency, accountability, and potential external influences within the law enforcement community.

The trial is expected to last until at least Friday of this week. Its outcome will undoubtedly carry significant implications, serving as a precedent for permissible investigations by authorities not only in Canada but also potentially across North America. This trial transcends the fate of one officer; it speaks to the very legality of uncovering the truth, especially in matters as grave as the deaths of children.

Amid the trial’s proceedings, supporters of Detective Grus have gathered to hold a prayer session on her behalf, underscoring the weight and importance of the trial’s outcome.

Clean-the-tank.jpg

Canadian Police Target Own Detective for Daring to Question Role of 'Covid Vaccines' in Death of 9 Babies

https://rairfoundation.com/canadian-...ive-interview/

Detective Helen Grus’s journey into uncovering the truth behind infant deaths possibly linked to COVID-19 vaccines culminates in a trial shadowed by allegations of police targeting.

Update: Monday, October 30, 2023
In a recent interview conducted by RAIR Foundation USA, retired Toronto Police Detective Donald Best sheds light on the ongoing trial of Detective Helen Grus from the Ottawa Police Service’s Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Unit (SACA). The trial has garnered significant attention due to its contentious nature, raising questions about the role of policing and the challenges faced by officers who seek to fulfill their duty with integrity.

The trial resumed after a six-week break on October 30, 2023, following a previous session in August, which was adjourned for unknown reasons for over nine weeks. The charges against Detective Grus involve one count of discreditable conduct under the Police Services Act, stemming from her initiation of an investigation into a potential link between vaccinated breastfeeding mothers and sudden infant deaths that occurred in January 2022. Despite supporting medical evidence and reports corroborating her concerns, she faces potential dismissal if found guilty of discreditable conduct for starting the investigation.

During the trial, testimony from Detective Butcher, one of Detective Grus’s colleagues, revealed a dismissive attitude toward her investigations and skepticism regarding any possible connection between vaccines and infant deaths. Additionally, text messages crucial to the case appear to have been either deleted or gone missing, further complicating the proceedings. The officers’ bias, due to their own vaccination status, casts doubt on their impartiality.

The case takes a political turn when it is revealed that in September 2021, higher-ups within the Ottawa Police Service ordered a ban on discussing vaccines within the unit responsible for investigating sudden infant deaths. This directive hampers the investigation and raises concerns about the independence and objectivity of law enforcement agencies.

Another disturbing revelation during the trial is the denial of access to Detective Grus’s own handwritten notes made during her investigations. These notes are considered crucial pieces of evidence in her defense, but their unavailability raises questions about the transparency and fairness of the proceedings.

The defense has filed motions to have Detective Grus’s memo books returned to her and to dismiss the case due to an abuse of procedure. However, the trial supervisor, Superintendent Chris Renwick, denied the request to hear the motion, further fueling claims of bias within the proceedings.

The trial also takes a concerning turn when it is revealed that the prosecutor and one of the prosecution’s primary witnesses are related by marriage, suggesting a potential conflict of interest that would be unacceptable in a criminal court setting.

The implications of Detective Grus’s trial extend beyond her individual case. It raises questions about the role of dutiful police officers who seek to fulfill their oath and investigative duties with integrity. Is political control, corporate influence, and fear of repercussions stifling the ability of officers to perform their duty objectively and without undue influence?

Update: Friday: August 18
In an exclusive interview with RAIR Foundation USA, retired Toronto Police Detective Donald Best unveils the shocking courtroom events of Friday, August 18. Both the prosecution and the designated judge exhibited bewildering tactics during the hearing, as described by Best.

An additional exclusive interview transpired on Friday, August 18th, subsequent to the hearing. The interview featured Canadian physician Dr. Mary O’Connor, who recounted a series of distressing incidents involving harassment and targeted actions by the Ontario College of Surgeons and Physicians. These actions were aimed at undermining her professional reputation and included illicit attempts to access her patient records.

Dr. O’Connor expounded upon the striking parallels between her own harrowing experiences and those of Detective Helen Grus, who valiantly pursued an inquiry into the fatalities of nine infants. Furthermore, she elucidated the resonance between the challenges encountered by medical professionals who have chosen to question the prevailing state narrative regarding the Covid “vaccines” and associated Covid measures.

————————————————–
In a startling and controversial case that has captured the attention of the nation, Detective Helen Grus of the Ottawa Police Service’s Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Unit (SACA) finds herself at the center of a trial that has ignited a firestorm of debate and allegations of a cover-up. Grus’s investigation into a potential link between COVID-19 vaccines and sudden infant deaths (SIDS) has led to a cascade of events that raise questions about her motives, the influence of external agencies, and the integrity of her police force.

Between June 2020 and January 2022, Detective Grus, within her professional jurisdiction, examined a cluster of nine infant deaths that occurred within a condensed time frame. In September 2021, as vaccine mandates were introduced, Grus’s proactive approach led her to inquire whether the police force could be held accountable for vaccine-related injuries resulting from the mandates. This inquiry, which aligned with her duty to ensure public safety, may have inadvertently triggered the cascade of events that followed.

Grus’s concern was ignited by an alarming spike in sudden infant deaths, deviating significantly from the norm. While the SACA unit usually handles 2 to 3 infant deaths per year, the year 2021 witnessed a staggering total of seven such deaths, sending off alarm bells for Grus. Determined to unveil potential connections between these tragedies and COVID-19 vaccines, she ventured beyond her assigned cases.

In a recent interview with RAIR Foundation USA, retired Toronto Police Detective Donald Best emphasized the importance of officers initiating investigations to prevent undue political interference. Best viewed Grus’s actions as a diligent attempt to uphold her responsibilities as a police officer and protect the community from potential dangers.

However, controversy intensified as it came to light that the Public Health Agency of Canada might have influenced the police’s handling of Grus’s investigation. This allegation raised concerns of conflicts of interest and external manipulation, given the agency’s role in approving and mandating the COVID-19 vaccine.

Grus’s proactive approach extended to updating the SIDS questionnaire used by her unit, incorporating inquiries about COVID-19 mRNA injections. Her intent was to ensure comprehensive data collection, including information on vaccine-related adverse events. Grus believed this was an essential aspect of her duty to safeguard public health.

Further complicating matters, Grus found herself suspended from duty shortly after she began accumulating evidence related to her investigation. Coincidentally, her suspension occurred during the Freedom Convoy, a significant protest against COVID-19 vaccine mandates that gained prominence in Ottawa. This sequence of events prompted speculation regarding the potential political motivations behind her suspension.

The internal trial now facing Grus has drawn global attention as it deviates from a traditional criminal trial and occurs within the confines of the Ottawa Police Service. Despite her actions aligning with her job description, the consequences of the trial could be substantial, including termination or fines.

Critics of the situation argue that the case underscores a potential cover-up surrounding Grus’s investigation into the infant deaths. A significant point of contention is the alleged illegal surveillance of Detective Grus and her family, involving their electronic communications, phone records, social media accounts, and text messaging applications. The questionable legality of these wiretaps raises concerns about potential motives behind such actions.

As the hearings commenced at an Ottawa Police Station hearing room in the western part of the city, the eyes of the nation remain fixated on the proceedings. The trial of Detective Helen Grus embodies not only a debate about the limits of investigative pursuit by police officers but also broader questions about transparency, accountability, and potential external influences within the law enforcement community.

The trial is expected to last until at least Friday of this week. Its outcome will undoubtedly carry significant implications, serving as a precedent for permissible investigations by authorities not only in Canada but also potentially across North America. This trial transcends the fate of one officer; it speaks to the very legality of uncovering the truth, especially in matters as grave as the deaths of children.

Amid the trial’s proceedings, supporters of Detective Grus have gathered to hold a prayer session on her behalf, underscoring the weight and importance of the trial’s outcome.
Makes me sick.😡

Virus theory vs Exosome.

View attachment 346113
I tested positive for COVID using one of those rapid tests(not PCR). I used the test because I had a fever and was exhausted. I slept, ate, kissed and lived in close proximity to my wife while ‘positive’ and yet she didn’t get sick(or test positive using the quick ‘test’). What I had could have been anything(cold, flu, food poisoning, etc). I also spent a few hours with my mom when she was in a nursing home after testing positive(I assume using PCR) during the alpha strain. I had to remove all the supposedly protective gear the nursing home required me to wear because she didn’t recognize me when I was all geared up. My wife and I drove home(6 hours in a small car) after I spent time with my mom. Neither of us felt ill in the weeks after this(Jan 2021-my mom was required to get the jab and hot COVID literally 3 days after her initial jab). That scenario was the exclamation point on my doubt of the bug being deadly(my mother was frail and survived it) or highly transmissible(we didn’t ‘catch’ it). I can’t say whether it is an exosome or a virus but I am certain it was a scam.

So far the wife and I have only had it once we came down with it the day Russia invaded Ukraine.
We ate a LOT of chicken wings during that time as it was one of the few things we could taste.

😆

I tested positive for COVID using one of those rapid tests(not PCR). I used the test because I had a fever and was exhausted. I slept, ate, kissed and lived in close proximity to my wife while ‘positive’ and yet she didn’t get sick(or test positive using the quick ‘test’). What I had could have been anything(cold, flu, food poisoning, etc). I also spent a few hours with my mom when she was in a nursing home after testing positive(I assume using PCR) during the alpha strain. I had to remove all the supposedly protective gear the nursing home required me to wear because she didn’t recognize me when I was all geared up. My wife and I drove home(6 hours in a small car) after I spent time with my mom. Neither of us felt ill in the weeks after this(Jan 2021-my mom was required to get the jab and hot COVID literally 3 days after her initial jab). That scenario was the exclamation point on my doubt of the bug being deadly(my mother was frail and survived it) or highly transmissible(we didn’t ‘catch’ it). I can’t say whether it is an exosome or a virus but I am certain it was a scam.
That's because the biggest scam of all in this whole goddamn mess was the bullshit test.
Remember,,, without the test,,none of this shit would have ever happened.
Isn't it amazing how after that test was developed nobody had the flu,colds, or allergies anymore. Just COVID.😡
All due to a Fking test that picked up all those viruses and turned them into the COVID.
Can we say Billions of dollars made because of a test saying you had COVID that was full of shit.

Mrs Pute is much better today. Still under the weather but nothing like yesterday! So far I am feeling no ill effects. Haven't talked to my daughter yet today. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me! I wasn't afraid of this yesterday and I feel the same today.

I am not about to get the shot. Neither are my family members. They have all came through this and probably would have still go it if they had been vaccinated!

THE NICE THIN IS WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE VACCINE....

Mrs Pute is much better today. Still under the weather but nothing like yesterday! So far I am feeling no ill effects. Haven't talked to my daughter yet today. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me! I wasn't afraid of this yesterday and I feel the same today.

I am not about to get the shot. Neither are my family members. They have all came through this and probably would have still go it if they had been vaccinated!

THE NICE THIN IS WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE VACCINE....
Took about 4 weeks for us to have complete recovery and we never took anything except Tylenol for it.
Our neighbors from Cali who are vaxxed and updated have had it multiple times and seem to get slightly worse each round.

That's because the biggest scam of all in this whole goddamn mess was the bullshit test.
Remember,,, without the test,,none of this shit would have ever happened.
Isn't it amazing how after that test was developed nobody had the flu,colds, or allergies anymore. Just COVID.😡
All due to a Fking test that picked up all those viruses and turned them into the COVID.
Can we say Billions of dollars made because of a test saying you had COVID that was full of shit.
I hate to sound paranoid, but the test pretty much gave the government a DNA sample of everyone that took the test. Got your name, and got your DNA.

Latest posts

Back