Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Probably wouldn't be the first time!

Back before Michigan went legal, there was a lot of stuff that I got rid of that wasn't in the bag out at the curb. Once that bag hits the curb, it's fair game for the alphabet soup boys.
I don't put anything in the trash I don't mind being public knowledge everything else goes in the burn barrel or a hole.

That's because the biggest scam of all in this whole goddamn mess was the bullshit test.
Remember,,, without the test,,none of this shit would have ever happened.
Isn't it amazing how after that test was developed nobody had the flu,colds, or allergies anymore. Just COVID.😡
All due to a Fking test that picked up all those viruses and turned them into the COVID.
Can we say Billions of dollars made because of a test saying you had COVID that was full of shit.
The man who invented the PCR test trashed its use to test for COVID.

The man who invented the PCR test trashed its use to test for COVID.
Farg.....I went and got the test kit at Walgreens and just tested Mrs Pute. Yup, solid pink and blue lines. No need to test myself....If I get sick I have it. Duh! So, it looks like we will be on lock down for a few days. That is unless there is somebody that I want to go and infect. Felling of power just came over me. Just kidding

👿

Last edited:
Funny how covid effects each individual differently. My SIL is so sick he can't get out of bed. My daughter is sick but can do simple things . She works from home and is able to do that. Mrs Pute's came on slow and gradually got worse. She was pretty sick from about 4 yesterday afternoon until about bedtime. She slept well and is just a bit grouchy today. Temp is a little high but for the most part she is fine. Then me.....I am just pissed cause I have to remain isolated for a few days. I might be speaking to soon......time will tell.

Farg.....I went and got the test kit at Walgreens and just tested Mrs Pute. Yup, solid pink and blue lines. No need to test myself....If I get sick I have it. Duh! So, it looks like we will be on lock down for a few days. That is unless there is somebody that I want to go and infect. Felling of power just came over me. Just kidding

👿
The quick tests you can buy at drug stores are not the PCR tests that they needed 40+ cycles to get the ‘positive’ numbers up. I think the standard pre-Fauci was something like 20 cycles. Every cycle doubles the number of particles of interest AND from what I have read, could not distinguish between COVID, the flu or common cold.

sounds like a seasonal flu bug
The quick tests you can buy at drug stores are not the PCR tests that they needed 40+ cycles to get the ‘positive’ numbers up. I think the standard pre-Fauci was something like 20 cycles. Every cycle doubles the number of particles of interest AND from what I have read, could not distinguish between COVID, the flu or common cold.
I don't know what to think or who to trust anymore. All for one and one for all. Cover your ass cause nobody will loan you a blanket.....

I don't know what to think or who to trust anymore. All for one and one for all. Cover your ass cause nobody will loan you a blanket.....
This is a link to early treatment protocols from FLCCC which was founded by first line doctors who had good results with patients early on(and still do). The nasal wash is also highly recommended by Dr Peter McCullough, one of the most published doctors on earth. Feel better soon.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/protocol/i-care-early-covid-treatment/

I never tested, so I never got covid.
I like the old ways better. When a loved one was sick with cough, cold or flu, we never told them to go and stick sticks up thier nose, then go isolate alone.
We took care of them, we brought them chicken soup.
The good in all of this, we now know many new ways to help the body detox better.

Funny how covid effects each individual differently. My SIL is so sick he can't get out of bed. My daughter is sick but can do simple things . She works from home and is able to do that. Mrs Pute's came on slow and gradually got worse. She was pretty sick from about 4 yesterday afternoon until about bedtime. She slept well and is just a bit grouchy today. Temp is a little high but for the most part she is fine. Then me.....I am just pissed cause I have to remain isolated for a few days. I might be speaking to soon......time will tell.
I hope your family feels better soon.

This is a link to early treatment protocols from FLCCC which was founded by first line doctors who had good results with patients early on(and still do). The nasal wash is also highly recommended by Dr Peter McCullough, one of the most published doctors on earth. Feel better soon.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/protocol/i-care-early-covid-treatment/
Mrs Pute and I are just gonna lay low. Aspirin seemed to help her with the headache. So far I haven't taken anything.
I never tested, so I never got covid.
I like the old ways better. When a loved one was sick with cough, cold or flu, we never told them to go and stick sticks up thier nose, then go isolate alone.
We took care of them, we brought them chicken soup.
The good in all of this, we now know many new ways to help the body detox better
Mrs Pute and I are side by side. She is making chicken soup as I type this. For us, so far, this is just an in. To be continued.

Just took my first dose of Paxlivid! Hopefully it will give me some relief. I am pretty 😷 sick. Just the other day I was 10 feet tall and bulletproof.....my nose is raw from blowing it so much. Hope I can sleep tonight....last night I was either freezing or burning up.

Fk China and Fauci.

Latest posts

Back