Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Makes me sick. And they wonder why you see so many commercials about sick kids in St Jude with cancer and all kids of birth defects.
My son runs the local Y and they have a day care and after school program. He has seen the damage lockdowns did first hand. He says so many more kids are developmentally disabled and delayed as well as signs of abuse now as opposed to prior to the lockdowns. I believe the youth from this generation are going to be maladjusted adults which will be far more impactful on our country than we realize or are told.

My Granddaughter went from being an Honor Roll student to home schooled and getting behind. Not to mention what's is done to her mentally.
Pisses me off to no end. We raised her until she was 9. She even got a scholarship from the Private school we had her in. That school closed it's doors because of the fking bullshit pandemic.
She is now 13 living with her idiot mother.

I'm glad my daughter was grown when that crap started.

The plandemic really didn't effect me much other than being able to communicate when I went out amongst the masses. Being half deaf and not being able to lip read people talking to me sucked. I got used to saying "Huh?" a lot.

I'm glad my daughter was grown when that crap started.

The plandemic really didn't effect me much other than being able to communicate when I went out amongst the masses. Being half deaf and not being able to lip read people talking to me sucked. I got used to saying "Huh?" a lot.
Yep, I didn’t realize how much I relied on lip reading until everyone started wearing masks.

1703285306326.png

Yep, I didn’t realize how much I relied on lip reading until everyone started wearing masks.
I get a bit of joy out of asking the masked misgenders to repeat what they have said and when they repeat it, asking again then telling them my hearing is ‘shot’ and I can’t understand them. Even when I know what they have said. I am an *******…

I get a bit of joy out of asking the masked misgenders to repeat what they have said and when they repeat it, asking again then telling them my hearing is ‘shot’ and I can’t understand them. Even when I know what they have said. I am an *******…
Sounds like something I would do.

Sad thing is, misgendering one of the confused generation in my state will get you charged with a felony punishable by a year in the slammer and a 10K fine.
OK so If one were to call someone a Shim they do a Year
No your Honor, I just wanted her to hold the door open for a while............

Latest posts

Back