Who loves purple nugs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravellessDukes

Reaction score
Well, its been a while since ive posted, but im back with my 2nd grow and a question. A quick run by of my situation; I went to a legalization fest last summer, got a clone of California Orange crossed with "Purple bud". So i grew it outdoors last summer for a first grow and was satisfied with the 1+oz of nice purplish heady nugget, but mostly satisfied with a Successful grow. Since then I was able to manage only one succesfful clone, and she is indoor and now almost ready to harvest. Heres where my question comes in. This plant has been in flower for over 70 days and her trichs are just now clouding at the top cola. Is this common for a indica to flower that long? Heres a few pics, along with a couple pics of 1 of the 3 successful clones i pulled off her:D

Any input is appreciated thanks!

OJn2 41209 009.jpg

OJn2 41209 013.jpg

OJn2 41209 014.jpg

OJn2 41209 022.jpg

OJn2 41209 001.jpg

OJn2 41209 002.jpg

me want some purps man . lol
ladies look gorgeous

Dont have a clue if its common or not lol just perving on your girl.
Very nice colourings

I think the breeders put the flowering weeks on packs of seeds just to give you an average, nothing set in stone. And yes I know you said it was a clone, but some plants just take longer to mature than others. I have some Papaya that will finish at 7 weeks or so and then have some Blue Mystic that run around 9 to 10 weeks to finish. Also the enviroment they are grown in will depend on when they finish, if your dealing with any heat issues or PH issues over nuteing under nuteing ect..will determine finish times. By the way love the purple on your ladies...take care..

That is some fine looking bud, TravellessDukes! I want some lol.

Times vary on plants.

Just like Sir_Tokie said, they give you an estimation on how long it will take.

Good luck
HazeMe

what size pot is that with the big plant in it? how long did u veg and how tall was it before u began flowering?

Latest posts

Back