Who's Getting Snowed On?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went kayaking yesterday, a nice tour of a large natural lake (meaning no houses, state park), ice just went off this lake less than a week ago. Wind was 20-30mph and gusting, but sunshine was warm and enjoyable! Ice was still floating in the corners where the sun doesn't get in as much, but the mayflies were everywhere!

Went for a 10 mile walk around the area last night around 10pm until 1am, full moon and nice temps! Wind was again whipping, but with 50 temps, I was't cold and really enjoyed the night's peace!!

Supposed to snow tomorrow.

Who's getting snowed on...well, I am, of course! Flakes the size of dimes dropping right now!

well after a long winter were i couldnt do anything, weve almost lost all our snow. this yr got about 6 feet to pile up. oh well, now mnt bking & boating enjoy

Nope snow all gone well some still under the shades of the evergreens bout it though. Spring sprung here for the most part still gets below zero at night though.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Nope snow all gone well some still under the shades of the evergreens bout it though. Spring sprung here for the most part still gets below zero at night though.

BWD

same here for me, although to find that snow under the shade of the evergreen I'd be making a trek a few miles from my house.

PartyBro420 said:
same here for me, although to find that snow under the shade of the evergreen I'd be making a trek a few miles from my house.

North I be bettin ;) Glad yur close though friend!

BWD

Checking facebook this morning, I noticed a friend posted having to drive through a blizzard on the way to work this morning lol Sure it was a bit of an exaggeration, but telling of conditions here...freeze warning again tomorrow, same as this morning and the last two before. I hope it's enough to kill the ticks and skeeters, or it could get even colder if not, please! :)

Latest posts

Back