Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that is a pain when you get a pic like that and then try to resize it and it just blurs out to the point that you can't tell what yer looking at. That demo though is pretty much how I do it. If the outer set of leaves that are going straight up are big enough, I will gently pull them open and do my cut on the inside right where that line points to cut.

I have found better results though if I use my fingernails rather than any cutting blades. I don't know if it is just coincidence or just experience, but I have like 90% positive results that way. I do wash my hands and fingernails first so I don't cause any infections to the plants. They recover so quickly, its like they didn't even know it happened, except that they change the way they are growing. :)

here is one that was supposed to be transplanted an put into flower, oh bout ...3 months ago:

PHOT0828.JPG

shes about 2 foot now.
i just took 5 babies off her yesterday , so she is bout 5 or 6" shorter now.

i guess i'll throw her into bloom an feed the crap outta her an see what happens :D

soil :icon_smile:

Here is my entry right before the flip tonight....she is a healthy dark green. Not sure she will make it all the way through flower. Larry likes to drink. Might be watering this one 3 times a day.

PA190005.jpgPA190006.jpg

ok, now i am really not having fun. Hamster is a big showoff. I swear to you people, Hamster lewis could pull a pound out of a thimble. It is a good thing he is nice or I would be even more envious then i am. I don't usually feel envy, it has taken my whole life to meet Hamster and really feel jealousy. I am not hanging it up yet, but look people.....see what I mean?DSCF1191.JPG It is the really small yellow thing in the coke can.

:ciao: Rosebud---gotta agree with you there---your little girl is looking pretty pathetic---but---she is in good company and i can one up you in pathetic :giggle: think mine is close to the bin and i might have to re-enter something else soon---not looking very hopeful, but she ain't dead yet at 6 days from cut---tough crowd:rofl:

1st pp cuts---sprouting rhino kush 002.jpg

1st pp cuts---sprouting rhino kush 001.jpg

You gotta hang on longer then that Orange.. Maybe we should have a fun pathetic grow.
What is that a reveg? Huh?

no---that is what was left of a mom i made a tray of cuts from---slapped some clonex root gel on her and jammed her in the can---i'll keep her rolling till she drops

Rosebud said:
ok, now i am really not having fun. Hamster is a big showoff. I swear to you people, Hamster lewis could pull a pound out of a thimble. It is a good thing he is nice or I would be even more envious then i am. I don't usually feel envy, it has taken my whole life to meet Hamster and really feel jealousy. I am not hanging it up yet, but look people.....see what I mean?View attachment 178509 It is the really small yellow thing in the coke can.

Lol Rose....all I did was put the dam clone in the can with some soil. Larry OG is showing off, not me.:) I hope it makes it through flower. Might get a nice Lolipop off of it. I don't look forward to all this watering.

Looking good HL. How much you think she's gonna stretch? Double? Triple?Im still waiting on my Larry beans. Im looking forward to popping a few and a couple from the mix pack and see what I get.

very nice Hammy:aok: mojo for a great finish...

RoseBud....Are we having fun yet:giggle:...

Have a coke and a smile:D

mojo for the cans :lama:

I wonder if these metal cans are feeding the plant unwanted metals. Rust cant be good for the plant.

drfting07 said:
I wonder if these metal cans are feeding the plant unwanted metals. Rust cant be good for the plant.

have yet to have any issues with that...ive ran in tin cans befor:icon_smile:

drfting07 said:

"Food grade" metal cans should be no problem. In addition, if a can can hold Coke and not leach off metals, I think our plants will be fine--Coca-Cola can eat corrosion off battery terminals...

The Hemp Goddess said:
"Food grade" metal cans should be no problem. In addition, if a can can hold Coke and not leach off metals, I think our plants will be fine--Coca-Cola can eat corrosion off battery terminals...

very good point :yeahthat:

soil :fid:

Yall...... I've just came across this thread........ I read it....... I wanna play too......... I've got a couple strains going........ Questions....... any 12 fluid oz container?....... should I do 2....... one for each strain....... not sure which will produce the most....... is this dirt only?.... is it legal for my roots to grow outside the container?

BTW...... I've got the watering thing figured out....... I'm looking for the right container now.

Sorry yall.........I read this again:
1...12oz can( beer/soda/food)

2. can be clone or seed

3... soil or Hydro

I'll get set up and post some pics.

Grower13 said:
is it legal for my roots to grow outside the container?

yea , is the 12oz DWC legal ?

soil :icon_smile:

Hushpuppy said:
I wouldn't think that would be cheating as the roots and body of the plant are still being limited by the space of the can. You are only automating the watering process, similar to the water-wick that someone else is using. If you had big enough holes in the bottom of the can for the roots to come out and into a rez beneath, then that would be cheating. :)

I think Hush explained it best. This would be fair across the board.

Latest posts

Back