Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes she will...

Lemon Jack...thanks for jumping back in...that clone ther looks way better...I dont do these fun grows for yield as more to learn..as Im sure you have learned a bit from your first shot...if you can get your entry to finish..you are way ahead of most...

Happy growing everyone

Hushpuppy said:
Goddess will probably pull 3-4oz and blow us all away :)

LOL--thanks, but I think not. I am with 4U--if I even get this to finish, I will be happy. I am glad that I have a clone that I can "sacrifice". I don't really look at this as a learning experience ads much as a lesson in diligence and care and a little fun. This little plant is going to take a lot more care than a plant that actually WILL yield 3-4 ozs.

It's a rainy icky day. I will probably see if I can get the little unit put together today.

:ciao: Rosebud, THG, 4u, and everyone ---glad to be part of the micro grow---missed the last one---was a little hasty in preparing my entry---hope she makes it---looking forward to seeing/hearing all the details, techniques and tricks you all have up your sleeves---

Okay here is my little DWC and a Pineapple Express clone. I am going to keep her in veg just a little bit longer.

10-16-11 032-1.jpg

That's pretty cool looking THG....I think you will yield pretty well with that set up..wld be cool for someone wanting to grow in a pc case.

Nice THG. My Kandy Kush is looking pretty good. The Lemon Skunk not so much. Pics soon.

Here they are. I just did a rez change and lowered my ppm a bit. The KK is looking kinda twisted. The LS hasnt really done anything. I have no idea what the roots look like since I had to tape the netpots on the cans. I imagine the rez temps are a little higher than they would like due to the small volume and my room running 75-80 now. If many of the autos I have in hydro are female I may have to scrap this to make room. Im expecting my Larry beans any day now and want to stay under plant count.

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

I think THG is going to get a pretty decent yield on that DWC set up, I actually have a similar set up right now but only with a jalapeno plant, no clones at the moment.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--thanks, but I think not. I am with 4U--if I even get this to finish, I will be happy. I am glad that I have a clone that I can "sacrifice". I don't really look at this as a learning experience ads much as a lesson in diligence and care and a little fun. This little plant is going to take a lot more care than a plant that actually WILL yield 3-4 ozs.

It's a rainy icky day. I will probably see if I can get the little unit put together today.

And here is why I haven't joined in like planned lol. My scatterbrain forgets I have something to do minutes after being reminded...a poor little gal in a cup would have 0 chance with me lmao! But, am having fun watching, good luck everyone.

akhockey said:
Nice THG. My Kandy Kush is looking pretty good. The Lemon Skunk not so much. Pics soon.

If you didn't know, KK is a stretcher of a plant. Will be interesting to see if you can pull this off and what the outcome is if so!! Good luck, my friend!

Roddy said:
My scatterbrain forgets I have something to do minutes after being reminded...a poor little gal in a cup would have 0 chance with me lmao! But, am having fun watching, good luck everyone.

0 chance ?

:holysheep::rofl:
your my idol roddy !

soil :icon_smile:

lmao....even my clones are at risk and they're in a mister.... :rofl: :rofl:

Roddy said:
lmao....even my clones are at risk and they're in a mister.... :rofl: :rofl:
I'm a girl, so mine is in a Mrs. :angrywife: (Unless of course she prefers Ms, and I sure hope she doesn't end up a Miss.)

so here is an update. only a little bit of growth as I let her sit too long with old nutes. I changed the water and bumped the nutes up to around 600ppm so she should take off in the next couple days. I think I am gonna have to change the water and nutes every 2-3 days to keep her rolling. I also Fimmed her before the pic but its hard to see it. :icon_smile:

I also attached 3 pics of the BBPunch that I Fimmed yesterday when I fimmed the micro. For anyone interested in the Fim technique, I show the first pic before Fimming then the second is spreading the small leaves to expose the new growth "nut" to be pinched in two by fingernails, then last pic is after the Fim. :)

microBBP10-17a.JPG

microBBP10-17b.JPG

BBPcab10-17-11a.JPG

BBPcab10-17-11b.JPG

BBPcab10-17-11d.JPG

Good luck to you all. Mine went RIP. Don't have the mindset for that right now.

Roddy said:
If you didn't know, KK is a stretcher of a plant. Will be interesting to see if you can pull this off and what the outcome is if so!! Good luck, my friend!

Thanks Roddy. Her mom certainly reached for the sky the last 3 weeks. My micro is about 10 inches..ish now and Im going to put her under 12/12 tonight. Ill get some pics before I do. I'm waiting until lights on in the flower tent.

Heres my KK at 9 inches just flipped. Shes as close to the 600 as I can get her. I ran out of stuff to stack up to gain her some height.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

:ciao: Hushpuppy

I too like to practice the fimming..here a chart I use ...maybe usefull to peeps:)

bho....sorry to hear yours RIP

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

Fimming.jpg

:doh:sorry I cant make it any larger..I just save pic and open in paint

Latest posts

Back