Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dman, that sucks about losing that beauty. It happens though. I lost all my clones in the jiffy starters, my fault :doh: but I got some new clones from the Lab and going today to get the micro grow set up. Pics soon :)

Smoke, Hammy, Yall lookin good :)

Hey Doc, If I lived close to ya I would partner up with ya. I know the pains of partnering. My partner does most of the maintaining the Gro-Lab and he has messed up every grow we have done so far. Not completely ruined but certainly diminished the yeild from mistakes and hard-headedness. :rolleyes:

Don't know if will be able to continue this. Sincerally don't have the right mojo right now. And since this one will not be able to finish as the same time as the others perhaps will not continue ... Will see.

Sorry for the Hashberry leaf on front didn't notice at the time :eek:

DSC_5543.jpg

let me know next time .... i am always down to have some fun.
i have party cups with 2 footers in them , only ever flowered one in a cup though......

im ready when you guys are .....

soil :icon_smile:

:ciao: soil

jump in my friend...theres no time limit nor finished time....lets see what ya Have?...

take care and be safe

dman1234 said:
Poor forgotten Larry,

I was shocked to find I had mites and its all I thought about for a few days, here is the result of my neglect.

I will try to jump back in soon.

larry is fine , except her dude name ?

all you'll need is some superthrive , epsom salt , great white , molasses, ph up , ph down , advanced nutes a, b, c , an d , worm **** , human piss , some roach bombs , neem oil , jungle juice , perlite , drywall screws, vitimin b-1, b-2, b-3, b-4 , carboload , milk , bud swell , compost from alaska , bat **** from mexico, voodoo juice , isopropyl alcohol, vinegar , 10000k cfl , and of course , some duct tape an larry will be larisa before you know it.

soil :48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: soil

jump in my friend...theres no time limit nor finished time....lets see what ya Have?...

take care and be safe
i had it all lined up , picture worthy ....... then the batteries on the junk cam are dead.

i'll post um soon as i can .... wont be good quality but you'll be able to make out whats goin on .... i think

soil :rant:

OK Go! Here is my entry. One of the perks of having PTSD (Pills To Swallow Daily).

Betcha cain't guess whut strain it is.

pillbud1.jpg

pillbud2.jpg

how many ounces is that bottle?..lol..

I bet its DAnk

mojo for you my friend

take care and be safe

Slightly smaller than a 12 oz beer can sliced in half lengthwise. Yep, the seed is da bomb. I am thinking of installing an automated drip for it.

Nice entry YYZ....Might flip mine soon because Larry likes to stretch....not like I can fit a stake in there to help support it. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice entry YYZ....Might flip mine soon because Larry likes to stretch....not like I can fit a stake in there to help support it. :)

Please go Back to the other avatar:giggle:...how about a shiskabob(sp) stick:aok:what I was gonna use but Mine hasnt stretched much....:icon_smile:

Orangesunshine...is that poor Gal sitting on your Boxers?:rofl:

take care and be safe

:rofl:---no 4u---that's a kitchen towel on the kitchen window sill---good thought though---might be able to skip the castings and guano---note to self---test wringing out wet dirty choners to save $$$ on fertilizer

Hamster Lewis said:
I was trying to think of something that would fit and the first thing I thought was Toothpick. Uh-uh. A chopstick may work.

The stem of Pill Bud etiolated like mad before I realized it needed to be closer to the light (430w agro--the same one as the Cabello en Fuego). Roots are popping out of the bottom, so I shall need to build a "drip thing" around it pronto!

Ok guys here it tis. I wanted to do a different setup but it was gonna get too complicated if I went that route. I had put my clone in this little planter and then realized that it would be all rooted and comfortable before I could swap it to a different setup. I saw this glass(plastic) and said hey that might just work. I split the side of the plastic planter so that it would slide down into the "glass", put me a little air stone in there and poured my nuted water in and fired it up: :icon_smile:

microBBP.JPG

microBBP1.JPG

micro-n-WR.JPG

DNA's "RockLock", seed went directly into soil on sept. 17th. She was so tiny and compact I put her into 12/12 at 13 days old, just to get a bit of room between the nodes. 11 days later she's looking green and lush :icon_smile:

100_1480.JPG

SunWolf said:
DNA's "RockLock", seed went directly into soil on sept. 17th. She was so tiny and compact I put her into 12/12 at 13 days old, just to get a bit of room between the nodes. 11 days later she's looking green and lush :icon_smile:
she's beautiful !

soil :D

Hey that Rocklock is sure enough rockin. About time to put her into flower?

:doh: My bad, you already put her into flower.:eek: I am hoping mine will stretch a bit as well as I am going to put her in flower next week.

lots of good entries. :cool2:

alot want stretch, dont forget your in a 12oz can. :eek:

Latest posts

Back