Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
akhockey....is that airline going in the bottom of can? looks like it...My question is how does the watr stay in the can?...and does not thenet pot suppose to be submurged in water? mojo for your Miller lite

That is actually a water feed line from the gallon jug reservoir. I used some epoxy to seal the holes. ( I havent tested for leaks yet Lol) I only want to water once a day. The airline is going through the top. And theoretically no the netpots dont get submerged just the roots. I do wish I had a bit smaller pots but thats as far as I could get them to fit in the can even after slitting the sides.

Hey Dman; That Larry is rockin brother. :icon_smile: I still haven't set mine up yet as my clones are taking their sweet time getting going. I keep looking at them saying hurry up already, I'm getting left behind. :doh:

Did you carve the pumpkin? that's pretty sharp :)

:ciao:

Mine is now 6 inches Tall...2 inches in a week:hubba:

take care and be safe

PA080006.JPG

PA080007.JPG

PA080008.JPG

PA080009.JPG

PA080010.JPG

PA080011.JPG

PA080012.JPG

Well my can didn't make it if I got an extra clone rooted when they all throw roots I'll do another :(

Dont give up Lemon Jack...Jump back in when ya can..:giggle:...when ya CAN...I kill meself:rofl:

:48:

Here we go Kandy Kush and Lemon skunk. Micro DWC. The KK cut was the most haggardly looking one out of the 4 that I took. The LS looks pretty good. I just dropped them in there a few hours ago at 5.8pH 800ppm. They are under my 400w hps 20/4 They are a little ways away Ill move them closer in a day or 2

004.JPG

005.JPG

Ok things have been crazy, I have been battling a mite problem in my flower room, I think I might be winning, one day last week the can got sat to the side while I sprayed for the mites, and totally forgot about it, its dead, i will see what i can do and try to get back in this week.

4U, yours looks amazing.

akhockey said:
Here we go Kandy Kush and Lemon skunk. Micro DWC. The KK cut was the most haggardly looking one out of the 4 that I took. The LS looks pretty good. I just dropped them in there a few hours ago at 5.8pH 800ppm. They are under my 400w hps 20/4 They are a little ways away Ill move them closer in a day or 2

Sweet idea, I hadnt seen a micro hydro grow

akhockey said:

nice job on that net pot...I see you taped in down too:giggle:

mojo for the Grow

dman...sorry to hear of the loss and the battle with mites...Best of luck and jump back in when ya can

im tapping out b4 i even start. im having probs w/ new grow partner at his house, soooo i dont need any more headache at the mo. ill be doing the next 4u if its after the new year

Looking good 4u...sorry to hear about the problems lemon jack, dman and Doc. Will get a pic or two up today of my can. Been fighting the flu since Friday so it has been a rough stretch.

4u2sm0ke said:
nice job on that net pot...I see you taped in down too:giggle:

Thanks lol I had to tape the thing down and taped the cans to scrap pieces of cedar fence plank I had laying around to keep them stable. It sure smells purdy in there now with the cedar. Hopefully they catch up soon.

:rofl:

looking Very nice Hammy....is she in flower now?

Doc...Ill run another Micro after New year....Ill let ya know brother..sorry to read of grow partner...

hammy ur def bringin sexy back fo sho

4u yeah its kinda resolved as hes in florida right now. i did find a new location that will be much better as a new partner will be in his 2nd grow so the pay off will be mentoring for him. i work w/ this cat also, so ive known him for several years & i know hes not a drunk & is willing to put in the time for we will be using his & my equipment. future room will be large also. im thinking 12x12 for bloom. sorry for the rant but it felt good....lol peace

Poor forgotten Larry,

I was shocked to find I had mites and its all I thought about for a few days, here is the result of my neglect.

I will try to jump back in soon.

dead 001.JPG

we are not having fun yet damn... So sorry. Mine looks like hell if that helps.

Latest posts

Back