Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thats pretty impressive growth 4U :icon_smile: , what did you have her under?

ive been vegging mine with T8 :eek: another reason to get her in the flower room asap.

thanks dman....in veg I run MH and place her maybe 6 inches away..same in the flower room(HPS)..she is held close to the light as possable

Let the Flowering begin:lama:

Here is my Larry at the flip.

4-4.5 inchs today, flower room wakes up in 35 mins and in she goes.

m 003.JPG

mi 001.JPG

Well i'm having some troubles because where the plant stands there is almost no wind running. Will have to sort that out soon enough. Tomorrow will see if anything comes in mind.

Perhaps tomorrow will change her to the 355ml can and dig the stem in the dirt. Will see :cool:

DSC_5526.jpg

Mine wasn't ready this weekend as promised. It needs to have one new leaf first...

Dman yours and 4U's look great.

very nice dman...:aok:

bho....you could have burried the stem more by twirling the stem around in circles and hold it down allowing just the tops above soil..Good Luck

:ciao: RoseBud

I thought doing that ... Have done a bit ... Will do today. Thanks :aok:

Sheeeesh, I have a healthy (if slightly stretched) sprout with cotyledons and that first, minty-looking pair of leaves--a spare from my current Papaya farm--that I wanna post but my stupid camera punked out so I gotta order a new one from <fanfare>The Apple Store!</fanfare> :hitchair:

Well, my clone isnt ready either, she was healthy as hell when i tossed her in that can now she is on deaths doorstep, no new growth leaves browning and dying/falling off, so im trying to fix her up, i put some bubba clones into hempy buckets, they are having the same problem pretty sure its a cal/mag problem, soon as she is back growing, ill give her a week then flip her over.

Healthy mojo comeing your ways Friends...

IE, what is the water like where you grow? In the south bay and Long ***** the water is so hard it can break bones. I have had success in hydro with FoothillHydroponics.com and their Hard Water micro, which was presumably formulated for Valley water (YUCK).

im a lil late but will try a clone of headband bx or maybe an urkel as she is a lighter feeder. im thinking of having a "res" in my beer can as i wont be able 2 water but 2x's a wk as i now bloom away from home. just took cuts last night. so about 2wks then ill flip

YYZ Skinhead said:
IE, what is the water like where you grow? In the south bay and Long ***** the water is so hard it can break bones. I have had success in hydro with FoothillHydroponics.com and their Hard Water micro, which was presumably formulated for Valley water (YUCK).

The water here is pretty Heavy, but i only use RO water, i have the Culligan RO undersink system with all the filter, it takes my PPM from 350ish to 10ish, the problem was my fault, i use coco as a medium and i forgot to add Cal/Mag when i put them in their buckets, they havent had any since they were taken nearly 2 months ago.

docfishwrinkle said:
im a lil late but will try a clone of headband bx or maybe an urkel as she is a lighter feeder. im thinking of having a "res" in my beer can as i wont be able 2 water but 2x's a wk as i now bloom away from home. just took cuts last night. so about 2wks then ill flip

never too late my friend...Thanks for playN along ..cant wait to see how you roll:cool:

so glad tosee ya backon the boards too..:48:

glad to be back smoke & will be interesting to see how i roll also as ive never grown this small b4

We're getting there, almost 2 inches tall and 3 nodes already!! :D

I may switch her to 12/12 soon just to get her to stretch out a bit. She's so close between nodes there isn't room to even develop a bud the way she's going!

100_1473.JPG

So My little net pots are a tad bigger than I thought. I had to slit the can to get them inside at all. They are still going to stick out half way. Heres what Im planning on using just as soon as I get some roots. Should be soon. I have a couple of teeny airstones that will fit perfect in the cans.

001.JPG

003.JPG

akhockey....is that airline going in the bottom of can? looks like it...My question is how does the watr stay in the can?...and does not thenet pot suppose to be submurged in water? mojo for your Miller lite

bho....what ya have yours tied to now..:spit:

Had mine right at 4 inches from the 1k HPS and heated her a bit..I lowered her down around 9 inches now...

take care and be safe
:48:

Latest posts

Back