Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry is looking good, are we still up for the flip this W/E 4U?

if not i may top her, and im gonna have to secure the can like you did.

sept 28 2011 006.JPG

sept 28 2011 007.JPG

Mine needs at least another week to veg and by veg i mean grow at least a little. Remember the camera adds ten pounds.

What do you think?DSCF1161.JPG

Rosebud said:
Mine needs at least another week to veg and by veg i mean grow at least a little. Remember the camera adds ten pounds.

What do you think?View attachment 177069

Hi Rose, it looks like she will be fine to me, she needs to dry out and get a feeding and off she will go.

I watered her one minute before picture was taken. Isn't she too little to go into flower even for a micro grow? What are we hoping for one gram off these? Interesting stuff.

Rosebud said:
I watered her one minute before picture was taken. Isn't she too little to go into flower even for a micro grow? What are we hoping for one gram off these? Interesting stuff.

You dont have to flower now Rose, people can grow from seed still if they like im sure, I hope I didnt come off as it was a race because it isnt, but my Larry Pheno is gonna stretch :eek: bigtime, so if it has a shot to make it at all i will have to flip soon.:icon_smile:

Oh, thanks dman. I have never veged less then two months ...this will be fun. So your Larry won't stretch in flower just in veg?

Rosebud said:
Oh, thanks dman. I have never veged less then two months ...this will be fun. So your Larry won't stretch in flower just in veg?

Oh no....Larry will stretch big time in flower. I think dman means he can't let it get too big in veg because it will stretch like crazy after the flip. My first run with her she doubled in size during flower and I wound up with 3 bean stalks a slight bit below 6 feet tall each.:eek:

I gotta go upstairs and get my entry together....work just keeps kicking my butt.:D

Wow everyones is growing so much I feel like rose did a cou.ple days mine just sits there its not growin it doesn't need water It has turned really green but just growing really slow

:ciao: dman...Im still on for Friday flip..

Rosebud...like dman said..this isnt a race..but the longer you veg ..the more chance of root bound...Ya know some peeps like to only veg regualr clones for just 10 days...its a bonus if ya know what the strain does...And anyone can join in at any time...this is all for fun and learning:aok: Ill post up mine later

take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

But I wanna race. Kidding. Ok, i will flip and learn... I will flip tomorrow too.

SmokeMyPiece said:

Will you please explain how you Are doing the "wick" how much rope is in can?...is that a Died color rope?...Grow Baby Grow:lama:

Attachments

• P9280083.jpg
    P9280083.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 50
4u2sm0ke said:
Will you please explain how you Are doing the "wick" how much rope is in can?...is that a Died color rope?...Grow Baby Grow:lama:
Ya. Just an old shoe string, goes down to the bottom. Other end is gonna be weighted down in a cup next to it. Gonna hand feed, and water by wick. Not using it yet tho.

Okay I picked out a can last night and hve decided to run a Larry OG clone....clone goes in the can tonight and pics will be taken. Will veg for a bit then flip her. I hve a goal of 28 dry grams when all is said and done.:icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
Oh no....Larry will stretch big time in flower. I think dman means he can't let it get too big in veg because it will stretch like crazy after the flip.

Yup, thats exactly what i meant.

Hamster Lewis said:
Okay I picked out a can last night and hve decided to run a Larry OG clone....clone goes in the can tonight and pics will be taken. Will veg for a bit then flip her. I hve a goal of 28 dry grams when all is said and done.:icon_smile:

Wow hammy you really think its gonna be possible to pull a whole o dry off this thing?

Lemon Jack said:
Wow hammy you really think its gonna be possible to pull a whole o dry off this thing?

Will be tough for sure but we will see....I grew 8 girls in 16 ounce solo cups a Cpl grows ago and they yielded well. Don't remember the numbers and the thread and pics were lost in the Great MP Crash. I might hve stashed a Cpl pics on other sites. Will look tonight or tomorrow. I don't grow in anything bigger then one gallon pots so I hve a lot of practice at small containers.:)

Larry OG shld be a good strain to make it happen....she yields big dense nugz.

Hey fellas; sorry to be the horse's butt. Tryin to get my ship floatin here. :hubba: I am going to do (hopefully) 2 plants. Both will be Blueberry Punch as I forgot to get the White Russian clones to try out. Sooo, One will be in coco(my fav medium :p ) and one in DWC (or in this case, not so "D" WC). I am going to do this one in a cut off clear plastic G2 bottle so that we can see the roots develop.:hubba:

Pictured below for your viewing pleasure is my 2 12oz containers and a larger can for keeping the SWC up-right. Also pictured is my sad little clones who are trying to get their act together. They are still less than a week off the mom so they are strugglin a bit. hopefully I can get 4 of the 6 to survive so that I can set 2 in my stealth cabinets and 2 in the 12oz competition. I will post pics as soon as I set them and get the SWC going. :)

12oz grow.JPG

new clones for cab.JPG

i am so down for this!!!! As soon as my cuts root Im going to do 2. One in dwc and one in soil. This should be fun!!! Im thinking Kandy Kush or a Lemon skunk...maybe one of each.

Latest posts

Back