Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:dman..Happy Growing..is that chilli can 12oz? why remove the label?

the label came off when i was cleaning the can, i just checked another can its 385ml = 13.018 ounces, i didnt realize it was a whole ounce bigger,:eek: i will repot tonight.

Cheating already :hubba: ?

You have a eye for measures 4u :aok:

:rofl: Run with it dman...:lama: you might get an extra gram:spit:

Lol.....I don't hve a problem with you getting an extra ounce dman.....:) I gotta get my arse in gear and get my can going tonight. Damn work keeps getting in the way though.:)

bho_expertz said:
Cheating already :hubba: ?

You have a eye for measures 4u :aok:

Cheating, no, i blame it on that whole thing about me being Canadian:hubba:

my cans only say Mililitres not ounces so i figured it was a standard food can, i was surprised to see its an ounce bigger, but whats the point in playing if your breaking the main rule, so i will submit my can again in few mins.

Larry in a Laker can,

I dont give Larry much of a chance they usually get big in flower, so i will flip her as soon as i see some new growth.

one for me and one for the Larry.

larry can 001.JPG

larry can 002.JPG

Nice Dman :aok:

Good variety of cans guys, Im likin the turnout so far!
~mini-green mojo all around~

:ciao: dman

Im thinking same line...Im gonna veg mine for 2 weeks then into flower room..not so much for the High yield but more for the Finished product..The med grow I believe I used my purple frosting wichis also a High yielder but only in the large container...These will be loads of fun :bong:

take care and be safe

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: dman

Im thinking same line...Im gonna veg mine for 2 weeks then into flower room..not so much for the High yield but more for the Finished product..The med grow I believe I used my purple frosting wichis also a High yielder but only in the large container...These will be loads of fun :bong:

take care and be safe

:48:

:ciao:

:cool2:

Ya I plan on flowering mine as soon as I see some new growth as well..... but the hermie is still in there :( grrrrr.

I only got 2 in flower there almost done. one hermied on me last week. I was gonna pull it but I dont have anything ready to go in yet and im completely out of smoke. It already blew a load in there before I noticed so I just figured Id let it finish to hopefully get enough smoke to last till another harvest.

Alright heres my lady for the Micro grow, i couldnt get to the Hydro store for the net pot, so i just made a mini hempy bucket, Strain is Holy Grail OG

Cant wait for this grow :)

GEDC0529_1.JPG

I lost a youngin. Got tipped over, spilled out, root damage. So gave it a burial at sea. And the standard 21 flush salute.

RIP little one. I shall have named you... Chevy Chase.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I lost a youngin. Got tipped over, spilled out, root damage. So gave it a burial at sea. And the standard 21 flush salute.

LMFAO

Mine has sprouted in the film box ... Laterzzzz one pic ...

RIP to Chevy Chase.

SPEARCHUCKER said:

:rofl:

Like I said...these are fun:D Do ya have a back up?...

Iron Emett Mojo for the Micro...now we just need a DWC and I think we will have al types of growing up in here..anyone want to run one?

bho....look forward to the pics

Both of my new donor plants went male, clones were 86'd ...

-But! Many seeds are germ'ing, one popped early and was planted yesterday. Maybe I can get a swc goin as well. Not Out Yet :aok:

mojo for everyones Can...Mine showing new growth this morning:yay:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF3162.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF3161.JPG
    DSCF3161.JPG
    208.3 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Back