Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay here is my entry....

Larry OG in a 12 ounce can.
This came fresh out the bubble cloner so will need a bit of veg time before the flip.

P9300001.jpgP9300002.jpgP9300003.jpg

Dang Hammy! That cut is so green and lush. It looks like it was just taken. I cant wait for mine to root

akhockey said:
Dang Hammy! That cut is so green and lush. It looks like it was just taken. I cant wait for mine to root

Thanks ak....yeah it is a pretty fresh cut. 10 days in the bubble cloner.:)

I wonder why mine are takin so lon to root in my cloner the earliest one to show any root at all came at 14 days the rest showed in the flowing 2 to 3 days with a good amount of yellowing your looks really nice. I need to get mine tuned in perfectly.

Lemon Jack said:
I wonder why mine are takin so lon to root in my cloner the earliest one to show any root at all came at 14 days the rest showed in the flowing 2 to 3 days with a good amount of yellowing your looks really nice. I need to get mine tuned in perfectly.

My first guess wld be the water temps or too much light. I use a small cfl 23w I think. Also I add a cap full of Hydrogen Peroxide to the water twice a week. If your water temps are too cool or too warm it can delay rooting. Too much light also makes it harder for them to throw roots.

hmm well I guess my water is room temp so I dont know how i could fix that I keep them under a 4 ft flouro with my moms do you think thats to much?

Hey LJ; Is that floro a multibulb fixture or just one bulb? how many watts?

Ya its just a shop light. They are rooting its just taking a while ah well I dont want to hijack the micro grow thread lol.

when I ran a bubble cloner I found a propagation Mat under it helped...Im a about 4 hrs away from fliping...Ill take pics and mesurements...please note the mesurement at start 12/12...and every week there after till Harvest...

take care and be safe:bolt::watchplant::bong:

Tomorrow will transplant mine to a half soda can ... All yours pics look great ... Green mojo to u all.

Hamster Lewis said:
Okay here is my entry....

I really like your way of opening that nitrogen molecule. It is really impressive. I'm almost tempted to follow yours steps on nutes since the shop has your stuff :eek: but i bet that you put more then the "regular dosage". Really would like to know yours ec values. This because i admire your skills. Good stuff man. All the feedings are nuted ?

4u2sm0ke said:
please note the mesurement at start 12/12...and every week there after till Harvest...

Start at 12/12 - 0mm/inches (from seed) :hubba:

so Im curious? Will I be cheating doing a DWC with a small separate rez to keep some actual fluid in my can?

akhockey said:
so Im curious? Will I be cheating doing a DWC with a small separate rez to keep some actual fluid in my can?
I wouldn't think that would be cheating as the roots and body of the plant are still being limited by the space of the can. You are only automating the watering process, similar to the water-wick that someone else is using. If you had big enough holes in the bottom of the can for the roots to come out and into a rez beneath, then that would be cheating. :)

Hushpuppy said:
I wouldn't think that would be cheating as the roots and body of the plant are still being limited by the space of the can. You are only automating the watering process, similar to the water-wick that someone else is using. If you had big enough holes in the bottom of the can for the roots to come out and into a rez beneath, then that would be cheating. :)
This is my thought as well, but I wanted to run it by folks first before I set out to construct my evil expirement. Muahahahahaha!!!

Rosebud said:
Are we measuring from the dirt/water?

From top of medium...

heres mine going in @ 4 inches Tall and Looking Green:D

Gave her first shot of calmag

:watchplant:

P9300001.JPG

P9300002.JPG

P9300003.JPG

P9300004.JPG

P9300005.JPG

akhockey said:

:ciao: akhockey....when I did my DWC last year I used a small coffee can that I filled with PH solution and topped that off every day..I only hade pin holes in the can so roots didnt come out of can..I will say the roots was so packed in there I had to distroy the can to remove it....

Have fun

Latest posts

Back