X-mas list!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o K U S H o

We Certified Gettin It.
Reaction score
Anyone have anything special the want this Xmas? If so list all the goodies your hoping to get:)

I myself is hoping that Santa will bring me a electric shaver. What can I say...I have high hopes haha :p

yeah ,i hope for a 1000 watt lamp,a carbon filter,a dehumidifier that works, and a good portable a/c unit .so i can have a Christmas every couple of months..

mr.determined said:
yeah ,i hope for a 1000 watt lamp,a carbon filter,a dehumidifier that works, and a good portable a/c unit .so i can have a Christmas every couple of months..
Ahaha that made me laugh. i hope you get what you want bro :D

I wouldn't mind just one more totally insane cut/strain to round off my mom room. So many to choose from! Too many. Santa, just surprise me!!!;)

I have this crap tattoo (my 1 and only) on my backside that I'd love to cover up. I asked for tattoo $..lmao. I got it when I was 19, glad I don't have to see the damn thing. :rofl:

SmokinMom said:
I have this crap tattoo (my 1 and only) on my backside that I'd love to cover up. I asked for tattoo $..lmao. I got it when I was 19, glad I don't have to see the damn thing. :rofl:
Lower back tattoo?

Santa and I are negotiating--I'm trying to trade my 50 year old wife for 2 twenty-five-year-olds.

PencilHead said:
Santa and I are negotiating--I'm trying to trade my 50 year old wife for 2 twenty-five-year-olds.

:spit:

And no the tat isn't on my lower back, more like on upper hip..lmfao. Lets just say it hasnt fared well. :rofl:

A magic stash box. Everytime you lift the lid there's a fresh assortment of the sweetest bud in the world. If anyone else ( leo ) lifts the lid, it's just an empty box.

i got one of those tattoos is a GD girls name on my chest.wish it would go away.

PencilHead said:
:hubba:

Have you guys seen the portable beer pong commercial on adult swim? I want one of those haha. Best commercial EVER

Bienvenidos Earthlings!

This Christmas observance among some on this planet confuses Snax. To be clear; this is the one where one kills a tree outside, drags it inside of one's climate protection unit, apologizes for killing it by dressing it in loud, gaudy baubles, and piles gifts for other Earthlings under it, all in celebration of the birth of a very kind and wise man who would later be killed for his trouble, correct? (Snax imagines that the trees must empathize) Then everyone consumes enough calories to sustain a small village for a week, yes?

This is indeed a puzzling planet. Also, isn't there a morbidly obese male unit who commits several million B&Es in one night without being arrested despite the fact that he wears a bright red suit and bellows "Ho!, Ho!, Ho!" at the top of his lungs? Snax would have thought someone might notice this.

However, "When in Rome..." So, let's see... what would Snax like for Christmas? I guess I would have to say a new Positronic Hyperdonkulator for the FTL drives on Snax's... er, "vehicle." Oh, and one of these "Magic Jacks" I hear so much about. We have nothing like this on my world. Imagine, a magic jack. Wonderous! The first thing Snax would do with it would be to turn Snax's annoying neighbor into something inanimate, like a hubcap, or maybe a tree to replace the one I will assassinate for Christmas.

Merry Christmas Happytime Day Season's Greetings!

~Snax (He Who Is Still Learning The Ropes)

i'd be happy if i got my 2 browning M-2's (left and right belt feed) with 1000 peices of brass, 100 lbs of stick powder, 200 APTI projectiles, 800 ball projectiles, a case of big bore primers, 5,000 links(4,000 extra), a linker ,and .50 bullet press with a good resizing die...all that amounts to about 2 minutes of fun...but it's a lot of fun...prolly won't have all that for a year or two but it would be nice to have it for christmas.....oh yeah, and a new pellet gun.

PUFF MONKEY said:
i'd be happy if i got my 2 browning M-2's (left and right belt feed) with 1000 peices of brass, 100 lbs of stick powder, 200 APTI projectiles, 800 ball projectiles, a case of big bore primers, 5,000 links(4,000 extra), a linker ,and .50 bullet press with a good resizing die...all that amounts to about 2 minutes of fun...but it's a lot of fun...prolly won't have all that for a year or two but it would be nice to have it for christmas.....oh yeah, and a new pellet gun.
Though I do love the Ma Duece, I'd settle for the freakin' primers at this point. I can't find 'em to save my life!

Snax changes his Christmas wish: Snax wants 10,000 small rifle, large rifle, small pistol, and large pistol primers, all in standard and magnum, 10,000 .209 primers, and finally 10,000 .50 BMG primers. And they can't be CCI ;) . OK, CCI if that's all I can get.

~Snax (He Who Misses Reloading... 'Cuz He Can't Get Primers!!!)

my brother just did a tile job for ronnie barret....the ammo and primers are out there they're just being "held" at the moment....i never thought i'd see the day when .380 shells were hard to find...i guess it's time to pull out the old buckmark...there's still plenty of .22 left lol ...you like federal large/small pistol/rifle primers ?? there's no big shortage of those round my way..i've got a 1919 a4 with 11,000 .308 (boneriffic) linked in 200 rnd belts in the cans...but it's an a4....

snaxforgandhi said:
Though I do love the Ma Duece, I'd settle for the freakin' primers at this point. I can't find 'em to save my life!

Snax changes his Christmas wish: Snax wants 10,000 small rifle, large rifle, small pistol, and large pistol primers, all in standard and magnum, 10,000 .209 primers, and finally 10,000 .50 BMG primers. And they can't be CCI ;) . OK, CCI if that's all I can get.

~Snax (He Who Misses Reloading... 'Cuz He Can't Get Primers!!!)

Hey, what's wrong with CCI? They are way better than the invisible primers they sell around here...

PUFF MONKEY said:
my brother just did a tile job for ronnie barret....the ammo and primers are out there they're just being "held" at the moment....i never thought i'd see the day when .380 shells were hard to find...i guess it's time to pull out the old buckmark...there's still plenty of .22 left lol ...you like federal large/small pistol/rifle primers ?? there's no big shortage of those round my way..i've got a 1919 a4 with 11,000 .308 (boneriffic) linked in 200 rnd belts in the cans...but it's an a4....
Ronnie Barrett huh? Wow. I'll bet that tile job was big and expensive. If anyone could afford it, it's him. Speaking of Barrett, Snax kinda has a connection there as well; I am the dealer of record for the first sale of an 82A1 in the state of Hawaii. How arcane and cool is that? I was a basement bandit FFL in those days and I remember it was a huuuge ordeal to get it past the PD. Back then all firearms sales were concluded at the Honolulu Police Station; the actual transfer had to happen in front of the cops, how weak is that? Even the brick and motar gunstores like Security Arms had a guy whose job it was to, twice a day, take a buncha guns over the the PD Firearm Registration desk where he would meet the customers and transfer the weapons. Anyway, they had never seen a big bore Barrett and they were not thrilled about the sale. In the end they had to, of course, as there was no law prohibiting. Neener, Neener. The buyer was a Marine Staff Sergeant from Kaneohe MAS.

So, you got a 1919 A4! Most cool indeed! I'll bet it's a kick in the pants! Snax wants to add to his Christmas List: He wants a shiny new 1919 on X-mas morning!

And Yes! I actually prefer Federal primers! Winchester and CCI are too hard for my taste, especially in my race guns.

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
...Hey, what's wrong with CCI? They are way better than the invisible primers they sell around here...
I hear ya. All I get is 100% misfires with those invisible ones. Besides, all the powder falls outta the flash hole! :D

mr.determined said:
i got one of those tattoos is a GD girls name on my chest.wish it would go away.

it can go away ...its called a cover up tattoo ,,:D

snaxforgandhi said:
And Yes! I actually prefer Federal primers! Winchester and CCI are too hard for my taste, especially in my race guns.

I actually found some Federal large pistol magnum primers a few weeks back. I didn't need them but knew somebody who did so I figured I'd grab some. They would only sell them 2 boxes (200) at a time! Comedy! They must have thought I was pretty rude, as I just gave the guy a puzzled laugh, like who would load 200 at a time?

Latest posts

Back