Xbox??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gettinggray1964

all-day-toker
Reaction score
got any xboxers here???? my son talked me into getting an xbox360 and the gears of war 2 game, he said its killer. alright i am playing online last nite, iwas on a roll, hadnt got killed in the first 15 seconds yet or shot any of my on players,lol anyhow i hear this voice through my headset, this kid sounded 8, 10 years old at the most, told me that i su--ed!!!!! LOL, i was to ashamed to speak a word back,lol didnt want to let them kids know i am an old dude.... but you know you cant play when the youngons dog you.....

haha get used to it m8.. you'll run into a lot of people like that on live.
they kill you.. you suck
you kill them.. you suck
i actually find it's always a laugh when some pre-teen tells you you suck.

a lot of people taking gaming way to serious (though i admit, i spout quite a few swears when i play too.. that's why i don't use the headset.)

you should try that left 4 dead demo, it's pretty fun. and don't worry about being old.. you'd be amazed at how many older gamers play (most just don't talk, that's why you mainly hear just the suger-tweeked hyper little kids)

i hear you i figure its alot like growing mj, the more you do the better you get...lol

84VW said:
when the ps3 came out my 360 became a dust collector then i sold it...
really? wow, with most people it's the opposite (ps3 collects dust, 360 gets used)

Xbox just redid its operating system. Before it did, I would say PS3 was best, but now Xbox kills everything out there. The new Xbox has all kinds of awesome things like watching netflix from it.

Yea, the little kids are kinda much sometimes, but I'm not above chewin a kid out. Kinda fun actually, dunno, maybe I'm sick, but 8 year olds don't tell me I suck and get away with it!

hi everyone, well blanco. my son plays call of duty 4 online. he really loves it. and hes extremly good at it too. better than most adults !
the adults get really miffed wit him. sometimes ive had to intervine when adults have really attacked him with verbal abuse that bad it would make your hair curl. very sad really! they are only children after all. and we all need to protect our younger ones, mind you ive heard other kids use really terrible language too, which is definatly their parents fault! kids will call you down when they win. its their imaturity and their inexperiance. us as grown ups have to let it go. kids dont know any better sometimes. they just need better parenting! (just my opinion tho!):rolleyes:
anyway . call of duty 4 +5 are really good so my son tells me.:)
i also prefer the x box360 over the ps3.

Hey, I have no problem with kids who are better than me, (seeing as how everyone is better than me) but some kids are just really out of hand on the xbox. Call of Duty games are adult games (I'm 25 and had to show my ID to buy them) and I will be carrying on in an adult manner when playing them. If a kid plays Call of Duty game online, I will assume that his parents either don't care about what he/she does, or that his parents think thats its ok for their child to play a killing game online with a microphone connecting him to a crowd of foul mouthed 18-30 year old men.

man i can't wait for the gta4 downloadable content to come out.
and i've got pretty good intel that my wife bought me a new racing game, hoping it's that new midnight club : LA

just wanted to chime in that video games rock !!!!! they go great with pot as well....last night i downloaded left 4 dead and turned the lights off and got the crap scared out of me repetedly...i am a PC gamer, can't do the controller thing but i urge the "elderly"(lol) to get on and beat the hell out of those snotty little kids
P.S... BATTLEFIELD 2 is the ultimate online team based shooter..if you game but have never played it, go buy it....it's only $10 at best buy

if you want to sit in the dark and get scared while playing i would recommend a game called Dead Space

although im not sure if its on the xbox...

its fantastic

PUFF MONKEY said:
just wanted to chime in that video games rock !!!!! they go great with pot as well....last night i downloaded left 4 dead and turned the lights off and got the crap scared out of me repetedly...i am a PC gamer, can't do the controller thing but i urge the "elderly"(lol) to get on and beat the hell out of those snotty little kids
P.S... BATTLEFIELD 2 is the ultimate online team based shooter..if you game but have never played it, go buy it....it's only $10 at best buy

Love Battlefield myself! I was into WOW for a minute then I got married. Strange, I can play XBox or Wii all day and she does not care but if I play PC games it is a whole different story, women??!!.... they are aliens I tell ya! :hubba:

I used to have a 360 but i had to sell it to make enough money to move across country.
back when i was playing i was into halo3 like nobody's buisiness.
I would ither bve playing that or castelvania symphoney of the night that i had downloaded from the marketplace.

When you play games like Gears of war, Call of Duty or other action based multiplayer games you are going to get what I call the PS3 crowd:

Children playing children's games....who have bad potty mouths.

They just get muted, and then they die.

I play tried and true tested good 'ol fashioned Halo.

...and I am waaay to old to be as good at it as I am.

I love my 360. Got my cable going through the comp. comp to Xbox. I don't online play. but i love the media center. only bummer is that xbox doesn't have a DIVx codec. :(
but simple conversion and all is good :D
plus my comp and xbox both act as a DVR. that saves me some $$ at the end of each month :D
Hung up on Fable2 not much time for others yet. Got fable 2 the day of the release :hubba:

Haha. Don't worry about it. These kids are gamer God's. They sit there and play all day, nothing else. Eat, sleep, and play video games. That's why they are so good, don't sweat it.

84VW said:
if you want to sit in the dark and get scared while playing i would recommend a game called Dead Space

although im not sure if its on the xbox...

its fantastic
i'm actually downloading it now.....do a search for "skullptura" for free RaR files of new games......i would recommend searching on mininova.......fallout 3 looks B.A too

Latest posts

Back