Yahoo I Got it MMJ Card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Wow was that easy to talk with this Doctor that gave me my Papers, in 5 Min's that was fast... he asked How many I wanted to grow and I said 50 plants and that what he put on my papers and to smoke 2 Oz a week that would be 1/2 lb a month and 6 Lb a yrs WOW that a lot of smoking....:hubba:
Now since I got mine, next is get my wife card too in the Next few weeks and we will both be safe to drive hours after smoking ;) ops I drive any how and never had a problem (knock on wood):D I had never sweat the small things like that !
He also gave me a piece of paper for my care taker and he left it Blank, and he even signed his name to it and its a Copy so I can copy that paper onto the computer for future care taker :hubba: , in case my reg care taker (land lord) goes off on a trip and I can get another for emergency I hope...

I am going to Enjoy my future of growing now alot more and really won't have to worry as long as I don't go over the amount the Law Allows and not what the Doctor asked, How many I want to grow.. ;)

godspeedsuckahRock and FRIGGIN Roll!!!!Today 02:35 PM
Thanks ! I am going to Rock the Best Grow Now..;)

SmokinMomThat rocks!!! I am happy for you. :D
Thanks!! I am Very Happy toooooooooooooo:woohoo:
Now need to find the Smoke Shops around my area..

great news mang,i am waiting patiently for mi. to get it ironed out.i will have a card soon.but all i want to grow is about what they are saying,12 plants.6 in veg and 6 in flower.thats cool for me.except i will probably have 12 in veg and 12 in flower at all times,except summer time.

hey andy, thier saying 24 in veg, and 12 in flower is what i've heard...bb...

andy52great news mang,i am waiting patiently for mi. to get it ironed out.i will have a card soon.but all i want to grow is about what they are saying,12 plants.6 in veg and 6 in flower.thats cool for me.except i will probably have 12 in veg and 12 in flower at all times,except summer time

Andy52 that be great if they can iron things out so more of Us can be legal to smoke and grow!! That many is like cali 6 mature or 12 immature that by the Feds rules, My Doc asked how many I want to grow and I said 50 and that what he put 50 females plants on my papers and the most one is allowed is 99 plants..
99 plants that would send my tools out the door and a little walk way through the grow room and 99 plants would be alot of fun, but alot to take care of..
I will try 50 plants when I put some water on my grow room to let it grow next yr..:hubba:

banjobuzzhey andy, thier saying 24 in veg, and 12 in flower is what i've heard...bb...11-21-2008 03:36 PM
Yea I like that Idea.

thanks guys,always like to hear the specs on this.all i want is to be legal and not have to be so secretive.but i sure as hell will not be broadcasting that i am growing still.arseholes will break in when ya are gone around here.thanks to banjobuzz,ket em come on in.

Flyinghigh said:
Andy52 that be great if they can iron things out so more of Us can be legal to smoke and grow!! That many is like cali 6 mature or 12 immature that by the Feds rules

I am HAPPY for you Flyin'! I am glad it all worked out! Welcome to the Family!

A little info.

Federally, there are no plant limits, as the Feds still see ANY plant/Bud/Seed as a federal offence subject to Federal Law.

The "6 and 12" you are refering too is the State madated Limit for folks that live in Counties that do not sepeciy a plant Limit. Basically, it is a "catch all". Some Counties have higher limits, but NO county can have a lower limit.

Now, your Doctor can give you a specific plant number and that number SUPERCEDES any limit the county imposes. So, if your specific county only allows 6 and 12, but your Doc recommended 50, your Doc Rec is what you go by. That is why I led you to the Doc in Fresno, as he gives out specific numbers.

I hope you understood the PM about how the "card" works as compared to the actual Rec. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks NorCal
I am Happy that I got my Card and that the Doc. put on the papers that I can grow 50 or so and I Just Don't want any Problems with the Local Or Fed. laws!!

Just want to grow what the Doc says and Be Left Alone.

Also trying to get information about this **** with C.P.S, that they Don't recognize MMJ and Will take Ur Kids or Grand Kids and Will have a Hard Time getting them Back because One has a MMJ Card..

I also was told as long as the grow isn't where Kids can't get to them in anyway, But mine r Locked up 24/7 and he has No desire to go in there, so that was alright.

Yea under stand the card and must take a Ride to Oakland.. Also heard that Fresno is trying to get the MMJ ID. Card Printer.. I got a Card Printer, it will print Post Cards..:hubba:

Just trying to cover All the Angle's before getting that many gets going..:watchplant: :joint:

Latest posts

Back